Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

Ders you big fame whore, does your lscp or whatever know you are smoooooooozing?

Promoting one of the most awesome sports/solo activities eva and shamelessly attempting to utilise the most awesome BB HM eva to help achieve that is "smoozing" ?

Cheater cheater

Nup, dontcha know that nothing can be deemed anything anywhere even remotely near "cheating" until PMs / Private Mail is involved, so you're clearly confusing me with some other BBB members. :D ;) :)

Anyhoo, "today i ..." had to lol when I saw a roll of the the following parked on the window sill of the public loo at the local library.

stelladelux.jpg

What will they think of next ?

Anyhoo++ cheers for the assist and reminder to get back to my usual fame whorery, pitstop. :)

With that in mind, here's the full version of the youtube where "the smile" snippet posted earlier was lifted from.

Oh, and yes, lscp DOES know I made/posted "the smile". We were/are both kinda fans after all (well, we both couldn't stand hewhosenamewecantstandtoemention and thought stella woz robbed !)

Anyhoo++, feel free one and all to come with lscp and I on a nice and safe trip down Coronet Peak in NZ on the ski-lift rather than on a snowboard.

To anyone on pain meds, it might even seem exciting ! lol.

regarDS

@Estelle.Landy , how do you feel about housemate PRISUS?

trg.gif

@Estelle.Landy The first time I watched Big Brother was in 2012. I followed every episode and from day 3 I knew who my favourite housemate was, Estelle! You were different and was not afraid to show your true personality. Every time that you were up for nominations I voted once or twice without my parents noticing (sly, I know). I am so glad that you can connect with your fans on Behind BB!

@Estelle.Landy OMG you liked my post!! I am so happy right now that I am actually talking to the Estelle from Big Brother my favourite housemate! Alright I should calm down
Question: How's Ryan from BBAU 12 do you still talk to him, and do you still talk ti Bradley?

Queenstown is awesome and I lived there for a few years after university. I was actually paid to review adventure tourism trips - bad job eh ;-)

Sounds like an awesome job if it meant you got to go out on your own or with mates to muck around in the snow, etc ! :)

I lurv going there. Last time was with numba1son and he managed to bust his wrist within a couple of hours of first ever getting on a snowboard. We didn't realise it was busted though until about a month after we got back to Oz though.

We may have passed one another on the slopes, although we've only done one winter trip since moving to Oz...

Speaking of passing strangers on the slopes, after putting up a youtube of numba1son and I at The Remarkables, I perused a few other clips other folk had listed. One of the them showed a view out of a bus window that looked very familiar to me, as too was the very noise the bus was making as it struggled up the mountain. A little bit further on into the clip, who should I spy in the distance laying on the snow looking sorry for himself ?

yup, numba1son.

It turns out that not only had this Ozzy guy and his girlfriend come up to the Remarkables on the same day on the same bus (and same side of the bus) as numba1son and I, but we had all ended up accidentally filming each other on the snow slopes in the background.

so, what with the way things are in Queenstown during the ski season, I wouldn't at all be surprised if we've shared the same mountain on the same day.

We've prolly had pints at the same Irish Pub too ! :)

... or at least hot-chocolate from the same icecream parlour ! ;) :)

Anyhoo, hopefully lscp, numba1son, his lscp, and I can all get back over there for NEXT season.

[ADIT] Far out Estelle, YOU'RE supposed to sit on the horse, not let the horse sit on you !

Ummm, hopefully you've sought / are getting REAL medical attention ? Without trying to sound too dramatic or scary or make you worry, but you do know that blood clots can be quite considerably less than any kind of good news, yes ?

regarDS

Last edited:
Reactions: Tee
@Estelle.Landy

Did you ever continue studying law?

As someone who uses making photoshop images, gifs and whatever as a creative escape from studying law. Sometimes things are kind of over the top, extreme, absurd, mean spirited and many other descriptors.

As an ex housemate does this stuff kind of overstep the mark? Or just part and parcel of the BB experience?

I don't believe I ever did any photoshops of you that were bad. meangirlsb.jpg

However with many, including some recent cat and lawson ones I totally am sure I jumped over some line.

What's your take on this sort of thing as having been in the house?

fluid on the knee Im a surfer its classic and 3 days for me

Water on the knee ?

The Kinks had a solution for that ... it's called "have a cuppa tea" :D

in fact, here's a non-kinky version. Well, non-kinky except for the banjo. lol.

As for surfing and snowboarding, etc, I reckon I'm gunna have to get me one of these sorts of thing !

No snow in Pert and too many big white things with big white pointy teef in our local waters so I'm gunna have to stick to the footpaths and parks. :)

regarDS

Back