Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

Seriously??
another housemate?? .... this is getting boring now...

unless if we can get Drew to join next lol

Oh if Drew joins, i might mess myself hahahaha.
Oh actually, I'd be a quivering mess if Ray joined... Oh lorde, hallelujah praise the lord, Ray the object of much lust within these pages. Lol

So I am stuck in bed, unable to walk after injuring my knee and creating a whole other planet with swelling and bruising.. What better time to write a blog than now, while I am doped up on pain meds...

Any topics you would like me to cover?

Also you mentioned in another thread that you knew Cat. How well did you know her? Have you been surprised or shocked at anything she has done in the house?

So I am stuck in bed, unable to walk after injuring my knee and creating a whole other planet with swelling and bruising.. What better time to write a blog than now, while I am doped up on pain meds...

Housemates always say that "you have no idea about Big Brother until your inside the house", can you (to the best of your ability) shed light on why it's so different? Is it purely just being in a fishbowl, or is there production things that we're unaware of, such as telling you all where to sit at dinner or going to the diary room with so and so?

Just as long as you've not given up on your smile !

Anyhoo, what with the pain meds and all, it sounds like a good time for you to be watching the sort of thing I've just listed here: http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/2014-today-i.50957/page-32#post-1983533

Snowboarding, butofcourse. :)

You done that sort of thing over in NZ out of Queenstown ? IE, Coronet Peak , The Remarkables, n' Cadrona ?

Been a couple of years since I got over there and I'm starting to miss it. So much so I'm nearly tempted to go out and get a skateboard and risk a bunch of new injuries that are likely to put yours to shame.

Anyhoo++ and to those who are pretty familar with me and mine in here, do you think I should be worried that lscp hasn't tried in even the least to discourage me from getting a skateboard and long-boarding to work ? :)

Ah, then again, we both enjoyed the Secret Life of Walter Mitty ... and I suspect she'll be "borrowing" any board I buy anyway. lol.

regarDS

Anyhoo, what with the pain meds and all, it sounds like a good time for you to be watching the sort of thing I've just listed here: http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/2014-today-i.50957/page-32#post-1983533

You done that sort of thing over in NZ out of Queenstown ? IE, Coronet Peak , The Remarkables, n' Cadrona ?

Been a couple of years since I got over there and I'm starting to miss it. So much so I'm nearly tempted to go out and get a skateboard and risk a bunch of new injuries that are likely to put yours to shame.

Anyhoo++ and to those who are pretty familar with me and mine in here, do you think I should be worried that lscp hasn't tried in even the least to discourage me from getting a skateboard and long-boarding to work ? :)

Ah, then again, we both enjoyed the Secret Life of Walter Mitty ... and I suspect she'll be "borrowing" any board I buy anyway. lol.

regarDS
Ders you big fame whore, does your lscp or whatever know you are smoooooooozing?

Cheater cheater

regarDS
Queenstown is awesome and I lived there for a few years after university. I was actually paid to review adventure tourism trips - bad job eh ;-)

We're lucky enough to have a holiday house there, so you never know. We may have passed one another on the slopes, although we've only done one winter trip since moving to Oz...

Back