Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

Fun fact I wasn't on these forums until this year, you can see the join date on the side date here, I know, crazy!
I've shown my disliking for Ben (2012) heaps, but as soon as he joined I didn't say anything, just avoided his forum cause I really couldn't care less what he had to say.

I'm well aware of that but you are exactly like Estelle.

You say one thing behind the housemates back and when you come into contact with them, you become their best friend.

Pathetic if you ask me but I really don't have time for you. So enjoy your day.

JordanS doesn't have any guns... The guns are flawed, particular when Jordan mentions above comment about bitching behind peoples backs....

I'm fucking lovely, and I say that with the highest level of sarcasm but I am also serious.
I think Estelle (and I truly mean this in the nicest way - I'm ambivalent about you, but as a fellow equestrian have a somewhat soft spot).. I'm sure you ARE fucking lovely, but hanging round here, might not be the healthiest decision if you're getting wound up. Ignore the hate (if you are staying) and remember, the majority of posters are Internet Warriors. Provoking you into a response makes them as happy as they'd imagine losing their virginity might feel ;-)

I think Estelle (and I truly mean this in the nicest way - I'm ambivalent about you, but as a fellow equestrian have a somewhat soft spot).. I'm sure you ARE fucking lovely, but hanging round here, might not be the healthiest decision if you're getting wound up. Ignore the hate (if you are staying) and remember, the majority of posters are Internet Warriors. Provoking you into a response makes them as happy as they'd imagine losing their virginity might feel ;-)

Oh thanks, the beauty of text only. It's a bit of a tongue in cheek saying I have "I'm fucking lovely" said with a real sarcastic tone...

Don't worry they cannot flatter themselves to think I am legitimately concerned by their comments.. Instead I am using the moment as an opportunity to laugh even more than I already do.

On the horse front, just finished riding my two Warmbloods, my god I have missed them!

Glad it's tongue in cheek.

Am hoping though you're not soliciting warm bloods to this naive, largely ignorant horse crowd who MAY make inappropriate horse purchasing decisions based on your CELEBRITY over Anglo-Arabs, which are clearly superior? ;-)

Glad it's tongue in cheek.

Am hoping though you're not soliciting warm bloods to this naive, largely ignorant horse crowd who MAY make inappropriate horse purchasing decisions based on your CELEBRITY over Anglo-Arabs, which are clearly superior? ;-)
HAHAH oh finally some real humour!

I am certainly implying that Warm BLOODS (separating the words) are the superior being and the only type of horse you want to ride if you want to be friends with Glen Co Co....

But in all seriousness, Anglo's are excellent, especially when mixed with some WB!

And let's not kid anyone here.... CELEBRITY is the loosest of terms but yes Check MATE

HAHAH oh finally some real humour!

I am certainly implying that Warm BLOODS (separating the words) are the superior being and the only type of horse you want to ride if you want to be friends with Glen Co Co....

But in all seriousness, Anglo's are excellent, especially when mixed with some WB!

And let's not kid anyone here.... CELEBRITY is the loosest of terms but yes Check MATE
But it was my iPad's fault. The whole separating thing. I'm afraid even Steve Jobs doesn't acknowledge it's a proper word let alone breed ;-)...

In all seriousness, I do kinda like the breed. In the same way a VW Golf driver wonders if the Suzuki Swift has as much pick up... I'm also partial to quarter horses, as have a bit of a rodeo family link, but will cease and desist or in danger of a) looking like a fan girl or b) trying to educate a warmblooder when we both know that battle's never gonna be won.

But it was my iPad's fault. The whole separating thing. I'm afraid even Steve Jobs doesn't acknowledge it's a proper word let alone breed ;-)...

In all seriousness, I do kinda like the breed. In the same way a VW Golf driver wonders if the Suzuki Swift has as much pick up... I'm also partial to quarter horses, as have a bit of a rodeo family link, but will cease and desist or in danger of a) looking like a fan girl or b) trying to educate a warmblooder when we both know that battle's never gonna be won.

HAHAHAH!!! I have ridden all breeds. Warmbloods just work for showjumpers. My little Anglo used to jump super as well but a bit limited when you are 14.2hh Vs 17.2hh... EEEEEEEEEE

JordanS doesn't have any guns... The guns are flawed, particular when Jordan mentions above comment about bitching behind peoples backs....

I'm fucking lovely, and I say that with the highest level of sarcasm but I am also serious.

[Image has been deleted]

[Image has been deleted]

What a joke - like seriously

Back