Skip to main content

2014 Today I ......

"tonight i ..." am doing my best to resist playing Destiny on xbone and instead am kicking back with a tall glass of ouzo+ice while watching the following on the big screen instead:

"tomorrow i ..." will prolly go out and buy me a suitably suburbaned wheeled longboard as it's been too long since i got to do some ridin and fallin on my ass or generally losing my head (as per AV pic) with a bit of fibreglassed laminated wood beneath my feet.

i'll also get me to jb-hifi to get the sequel to the the above "That's it, that's all", that being "The Art Of Flight".

Why ?

coz a sparrow needs to fly ... at least every now and a then.

Anyhoo, and as we say, at least when in Israel ...

... Zeh HaKol ! :)

regarDS

"tonight i ..." am doing my best to resist playing Destiny on xbone and instead am kicking back with a tall glass of ouzo+ice while watching the following on the big screen instead:

"tomorrow i ..." will prolly go out and buy me a suitably suburbaned wheeled longboard as it's been too long since i got to do some ridin and fallin on my ass or generally losing my head (as per AV pic) with a bit of fibreglassed laminated wood beneath my feet.

i'll also get me to jb-hifi to get the sequel to the the above "That's it, that's all", that being "The Art Of Flight".

Why ?

coz a sparrow needs to fly ... at least every now and a then.

Anyhoo, and as we say, at least when in Israel ...

... Zeh HaKol ! :)

regarDS

I THINK I JUST DIED AND WENT TO POW HEAVEN!

What's even stranger is I remember you telling us about it! Was that really four years ago?! And how many tabs do you have opened at once?:watching:

Yeah it was 4 years, plus a 'handful' of months.

I open lots of tabs, i click through websites opening lots of tabs and then work my way through them. So here, I open a bunch of threads. Then flick through the tabs. Have other websites and stuff open as well.

Today I ... scored a couple of Stella knee shredders off Gumtree.

shredders.jpg

regarDS

Reactions: Tee
Today I sliced my hand to the bone trying to saw off some prosciutto. :vomit: I managed to bake some cupcakes for my son's birthday, despite my injury...:smuggrin:rsz_dsc_0014.jpg

Today I spent almost $900 organising obligatory visits to my sister and father in Melbourne and NZ respectively.

I wish it could be a real holiday. I guess Asian tropics will have to wait til next year. Yes I'm a terrible person.

Back