Skip to main content

2014 Today I ......

Today I screwed up my neck, got a remedial massage which didn't help and discovered that suction cups ARE THE FREAKING DEVIL!!!!

Today I screwed up my neck, got a remedial massage which didn't help and discovered that suction cups ARE THE FREAKING DEVIL!!!!

Look after yourself Mizzeerie, hope you get some relief in the next 48 hrs from the suction cups.
If not, try and get to a professional to receive additional treatments.

I stuffed around for the last couple of months with remedial massages and the result is I have been stuck at home for the last week (very bored) with painful Rotar Cuff issues. Started acupuncture & cranial osteopathy, so all good. :)

Today is my last day in dear ol' Melbourne for a while. I'm off to see my boy in London and meet his new love's family. They don't know that she is coming home with him (after 8 years!) to live here in 2015, so I must remember not to mention the war, as it were. I'm leaving my darling girl, who is mourning the loss of her partner (not because he's dead, just because he's a bastard) and has moved back into the family home. I'm leaving her in the gentle hands of her gorgeous step-sisters, but I'm Torn, just like our Natalie said. I want to stay. Heartbreak is awful. I feel so helpless.

aphrodite2014.jpg

pencils by Renato Rei
Inks by Thiago Gomez da Costa
When is a David Finch look Aphrodite IX NOT a David Finch Aphrodite IX...? When its drawn by Renato Rei! :p
I effectively coloured this one twice. I started with a standard night-with-moon-and-clouds background, got that done and then started on Aphrodite. All the while stalling, fiddling, mucking about, because it JUST DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT
So finishing up one night, I went to bed, thought about it and decided to try a red background. This mean ditching the entire background I'd already done, re-doing all the buildings, and re-doing about half of Aphrodite. So, after all that... here she is!
cheers
Sean

Today I have an offer for forum members with pets.
image.jpg

If you would like your pet blessed, please post a photo and advise pet's name BEFORE midnight tonight and I will include them in the service.

Today I have an offer for forum members with pets.

If you would like your pet blessed, please post a photo and advise pet's name BEFORE midnight tonight and I will include them in the service.
Thank you @qtkt
Maddison (Bichon Frise)

Attachments

• maddison.jpg
    maddison.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 4
CONGRATULATIONS @Kingston, well done:)

We know you have been wanting this for ages. So now you will be jetsetting hu?
Have a heap of fun.

And aww poo, I missed @Jam before she left - if you happen to ever check back inflight or during something boring - bon voyage:)
What a lot you have going on.

Now, I have a little puzzle peeps.

< DJ NICK, has a gig at 6.30 am

What happens in clubs with daylight savings?
Do they even bother to turn the clocks forward?
We don't know if he should go at 5.30 or 6.30 - so he's just going the earlier time.

But has anyone experienced what goes down during daylight saving night at a club?
Do they announce hey everyone, you just time travelled?

Today I had to fill out a lot of paperwork for a guy named Declan. I kept spelling it d-e-l-c-a-n. Thanks @delcan :D

warren_the_avenger_by_seane-d81xo0p.jpg

Pencils and inks by Bala McLay

Commission piece,and 1 of 5 apparently(4 still to come) for some guys accounting/credit website, and who is totally not Thor... No, this is errrr... Warren. He's totally not the God of Thunder either instead he's the errr... "guy in charge of rumblings and flashy stuff" But not Thor, no siree, totally not Thor...

Back