Skip to main content

2014 Today I ......

Gemini, I had one last year. The procedure is so much better now than years ago and recovery time is quite quick (you are restricted for 6 weeks, but feel quite well after 1). I'm sure having you around will make recovery even easier for your mum. Blessings

Thank you qtkt, that makes me feel better. Happy to hear your recovery was okay :)

x23_danith.jpg

Pencils by dannith on deviantart.com
Inks by bd stevens

I needed something to get away from some sequential pages I've been doing for a guy and/or Zenescope covers which I can't show off yet, so grabbed this and knocked it up tonight :)

cheers
Sean

"Today I ..." am wondering if you're smarter than Bree Amer

To assist in helping me arrive at my predetermined conclusion, please consider the follow:

https://www.thyroidfoundation.com.au/bree-checklist

(which kinda reminds me of this)

... but, but of course, larry does it all better. :D

Anyhoo, make it your new years resolution to have your thyroid function tested, folks.

Bree still looks pretty pretty without her thyroid and mine continues to keep on trucking, albeit with the help of a teenyweeny little pill every day ... as has been the case on and off for the last decade and a half.

Who would have though that the flutter of a butterfly hiding in one's neck could influence so much though ?

regarDS

Today I wondered how the Today I crew are going.

Like non glittering gold, not all those who wonder are lost ... so here's some banjo (etc) to play in the background while you consider deep unfrosted roots.

Goin just fine, thanks for asking. ;-) :)

regarDS

Reactions: Tee
Like non glittering gold, not all those who wonder are lost ... so here's some banjo (etc) to play in the background while you consider deep unfrosted roots.

Goin just fine, thanks for asking. ;-) :)

regarDS
Hello Uncle Bernie!

Fabulous to see you! I was going to email you, thanks to The Hulk providing us with everyones private email address, but thought I would enjoy the cyber serenity instead.

Good to see you :)

Back