Skip to main content

2014 Today I ......

Tonite is my second night in a row sleeping on a stretcher in hospital next to Kurly jnr. She had her appendix out this time last night. I'm sooooo tired!! But finding it very hard to sleep in a half lit room on a mattress the thickness of a tissue!!

Tonite is my second night in a row sleeping on a stretcher in hospital next to Kurly jnr. She had her appendix out this time last night. I'm sooooo tired!! But finding it very hard to sleep in a half lit room on a mattress the thickness of a tissue!!

Oh my goodess! how scary for you & Kurly Jnr! I hope she isn't in too much pain now & will be home soon. Hospital parent "beds" are terrible!

Today I have the cricket on pretty much for the day before I head out mid afternoon for afternoon tea.

Today I dragged myself to work. Literally... dragged... I now have gravel rash on my cheek.

(That was a bit dramatic. I didn't want to go, but my bloody conscience made me. Stupid conscience.)

Today I picked up my daughter (1st child) from her last day of Kindy. I knew it would be a big moment but not prepared for how emotional it was going to be. I told myself I wasn't going to cry like I did on her 1st day but as soon as I walked inside all the parents and even the teachers were all teary and that set me off. The kids didn't give a hoot, I don't think they realise what a big moment this is. My daughter is so excited about starting School, me on the other hand...

Today I got home from work and had this surprise in my mail! It now takes pride of place on my fridge.

View attachment 47744

Thanks @timmydownawell!

Hope you're having a fabulous time!

Lala Xo
Why thankyou young lady. Looks nothing like it now. I need to relearn how to dry and style a lob as it's been years since I last had one. I also need to get a straightener as my hair gets a big wave in it as it lengthens.

Reactions: Tee
Why thankyou young lady. Looks nothing like it now. I need to relearn how to dry and style a lob as it's been years since I last had one. I also need to get a straightener as my hair gets a big wave in it as it lengthens.
Don't scrimp on the straighter, GHD straighteners are the absolute best.

I am looking forward to getting my hair did tomorrow!

I am going to have a day celebrating me and I can't wait.

I love being alone.

Today I got home from work and had this surprise in my mail! It now takes pride of place on my fridge.

View attachment 47744

Thanks @timmydownawell!

Pleasure babe, least I could do after your support for my other project.

The Touchnote app is great for personalised postcards, if anyone is wondering, I definitely recommend it.

And yes, enjoying my final days here. Time for another dip and Bintang!! :D

Quick piccie from early yesterday morning:

B4qgzvDCAAAvW4C.jpg

I travelled back to my home town because my mum is going into surgery tomorrow for a hysterectomy. Even though I know it's a very common procedure I'm still can't help feeing worried for her :(

I travelled back to my home town because my mum is going into surgery tomorrow for a hysterectomy. Even though I know it's a very common procedure I'm still can't help feeing worried for her :(
All will be well. Have faith. Hugs.

Gemini, I had one last year. The procedure is so much better now than years ago and recovery time is quite quick (you are restricted for 6 weeks, but feel quite well after 1). I'm sure having you around will make recovery even easier for your mum. Blessings

Good luck to your mum. She will be sore, but ok. All the best

Back