Skip to main content

2014 Today I ......

Put my foot in my mouth big time and hurt someone I love.

You're only supposed to nibble at ya toenails, not gnaw entire toes off !

Sigh. Oh well, I guess logic has never been your strong point.

regarDS

You're only supposed to nibble at ya toenails, not gnaw entire toes off !

Sigh. Oh well, I guess logic has never been your strong point.

regarDS

It's ok. Story of my life actually.
I'm quite used to being an unintentional villain.

Maybe I should ask @reepbot to write a story about a person who has the greatest intentions, but through sheer ignorance and stupidity ends up becoming a super-villain? I'd go to see that movie.

It's ok. Story of my life actually.
I'm quite used to being an unintentional villain.

Maybe I should ask @reepbot to write a story about a person who has the greatest intentions, but through sheer ignorance and stupidity ends up becoming a super-villain? I go to see that movie.

Tomorrow is another day. Keep your head up, @Spock.

Today I broke a glass while organising things before doing the dishes. It fell into the sink. All happened seemingly in slow motion.

Today I saw Tim Dormer catching a train to Sydney Olympic Park. He must've been going to the V8 Supercars.

Last edited:
today i sent a dic pic to the wrong number,,,and, as it turned out,,the wrong gender

the reply was weird:

:pick a number between 1000 and 9999

So i meekly sent back 7777

The next text i received from the wrong-number person was of a piece of paper with the numbers 7777 written on it, and resting across it, was a 7 to 8 inch flaccid pea niss that, if was sent erect, would have been double that size

In small print, i made out the phrase " now keep your peewee pics to yourself, selfies are a man's game, and you, stranger, have NO game"

I deleted all my selfie files and watched a re-run of an elvis movie

Cockblocked/schooled & sent to my corner FOREVER by a random misdial

I lose

Back