Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

@Estelle.Landy, did you ever find out how the Red/Blue task was originally set to end? Before the unfortunate event that saw things almost fall apart, we had been told that this task was to somehow have an effect on the following week's Nominations. Sonia's exact wording at the end of the live Nominations #7 show was "Turbulent times soon to hit Big Brother-land - one incredible task will split the house in two, and it all culminates in a special one-of-a-kind Nominations next week".

But of course, whatever was planned never unfolded.

Whenever this unknown pops into my mind, it annoys me that I still don't know what the original end-game for the task was. Free me from this prison!

Last edited:
No. But you did ask if people were asking different questions to Estelle other than the 2012 Big Brother season.

Better late than never right?

Hazelwood mine fires... Sheesh! What a damn question!
And I will try not to get overly emotive and drag this on.......

That was an event in my life that I hope no one even has to experience again. The time at home itself was disgusting.. My animals and people around me were sick - I was unwell at times..

But apart from the physicial side, it completely debilitated the entire community short and now medium term.

There have been findings of deaths directly linked to the fire, businesses have gone bust because of poor trading and something I have noticed personally - My house at home which I want to sell has dropped $60k in one year and believe me it was never a mansion to begin with.

Coupled with this horrendous fear that it could happen again and not to mention the despair of a community being completely swept under the rug all for a dollar!
Even our local member did NOTHING and the power that be have done NOTHING to protect us and the mine has been held completely UNACCOUNTABLE and our member for Energy and Small Business WHO IS OUR LOCAL MEMBER - has just committed public funds to FURTHER develop more brown coal production in the area....

I mean what the actual fuck is going on?

Sorry.

Hi Estelle! *waves*

Who are your favourite housemates this season?

Finally I have them for you :

DAVID - Intellectual humble, gorgeous no nasty man!
PRIZUS - Smart, lovely, analytical and damn interesting!
RYAN - He's also on the ball, not malicious and is attractive - however I only think I started to dig him when I saw him dressed in all black looking like a snowboarder - I have an instant attraction to extreme sports lovers.. OOPS,

@Estelle.Landy, did you ever find out how the Red/Blue task was originally set to end? Before the unfortunate event that saw things almost fall apart, we had been told that this task was to somehow have an effect on the following week's Nominations. Sonia's exact wording at the end of the live Nominations #7 show was "Turbulent times soon to hit Big Brother-land - one incredible task will split the house in two, and it all culminates in a special one-of-a-kind Nominations next week".

But of course, whatever was planned never unfolded.

Whenever this unknown pops into my mind, it annoys me that I still don't know what the original end-game for the task was. Free me from this prison!

I was not aware!! Holy, wish we could have seen!! Maybe it would have changed our fate significantly.. I could have kicked Benjamin out before he beat me in that final task challenge.. Haha one can only wish!!

But in all seriousness.... That was my fav task you have just brought a sparkle to my eye!
This now annoys me too!

Massive props for speaking up about Hazelwood. The negligence from the mine and Liberal government has been horrendous. Keep telling your story.

Who do you think will be in the final 3?

Who do you WANT to be in the final 3?
(Lemme guess, PRISUS, Ryan and David?)

Who's your least favourite housemate this year? And why?

Which housemate/s would you love to hang out with the most?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/s...urne-cup-placing/story-fnibcaa0-1227112750642

unnamed.jpg

"The headlines in the dailies are the horses in a race
They lead you to believe that life and death are commonplace
Some believe it
And I'm crying again

I heard some good intentions and not all were second-hand
But bravado and pretension will not feed a hungry man
It's been said before
And I'm crying again

Very quietly
The world loses blood overnight
Without a fight
In the morning
The sickness will hide in the light
Out of sight

Running from a world that they will never understand
The masses ride their passions with the throttle in their hands
Nobody knows
What is waiting around the bend

Now and then the criminal in my skin lets out a sigh
He'd like to think he's innocent
But he cannot tell a lie
Truth is like a knife
And I'm crying again"

regarDS

Last edited:
Finally I have them for you :

DAVID - Intellectual humble, gorgeous no nasty man!
PRIZUS - Smart, lovely, analytical and damn interesting!
RYAN - He's also on the ball, not malicious and is attractive - however I only think I started to dig him when I saw him dressed in all black looking like a snowboarder - I have an instant attraction to extreme sports lovers.. OOPS,
Thanks Stella!!
I also love Prisus and Ryan! Used to love Dave too but he's a little bit on the nose for me at the moment. Hoping he'll redeem himself soon - I miss liking him!

I was not aware!! Holy, wish we could have seen!! Maybe it would have changed our fate significantly.. I could have kicked Benjamin out before he beat me in that final task challenge.. Haha one can only wish!!

But in all seriousness.... That was my fav task you have just brought a sparkle to my eye!
This now annoys me too!
You'll have to do some digging then to find the answer, and like Big Brother, get back to us. :p

Hey Stell, have you dealt with more of Ben's vile bullying on the outside of the BB House?

Please set the record straight. Dont hold back.

Hmmmmm.... Generally I didn't bother discussing all the crap he made up but here's an insight.

Day after the finale in our group media interviews he would talk over and trash me at any moment he could until our publicist pulled him up.

He made up a rumour that I got in a fight with a girl on Chapel to the Channel 9 crew.

Also said that I stole some unnamed things from him when we were out one night.. The list kinda went on..

Really now it doesn't penetrate, well actually it never fully did - I just could not understand his nastiness.. Still don't....

My ill feelings are more associated with the fact he continues the behaviour and then lies about it and covers it up and then trips himself up.. Fact that he won't learn just makes me go.. hmm haa heeeeee

The lengths of shit he has spun I just laugh it off - His intro thread and hence me initially coming here shows you how he was trying to just talk smack to be heard... ME H MEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEHHHHHH

Estelle big brother showing the faces on the leaderboard on the second to last night cost you the win. They didn't do it last year and I bet you they won't do it this year.

@Estelle.Landy

Yes, you beat Benjamin by 16 percent of the vote on the night Stacey got evicted, and would most likely have won
had the producers not displayed the percentages.

Thanks guys I hear you! As I have said elsewhere, I'm not sour grapes because I didn't win the cash ( Would have paid my Mum's mortgage..) HOWEVER.. I was pissed because it was not a fair and unbiased finale'......

Was completely contrived!

Estelle big brother showing the faces on the leaderboard on the second to last night cost you the win. They didn't do it last year and I bet you they won't do it this year.

They did it in the previous one as well in 2008. Ben was leading and they were saying to the audience 'do you really want him to win?!'. He ended up being overtaken by Terri and even Rory. I preferred Terri out of the final 3 winning but it wasn't very fair how they tried to influence the voting at the end.

They did it in the previous one as well in 2008. Ben was leading and they were saying to the audience 'do you really want him to win?!'. He ended up being overtaken by Terri and even Rory. I preferred Terri out of the final 3 winning but it wasn't very fair how they tried to influence the voting at the end.

Actually they showed the voting percentages twice in that finale. The first time Terri was leading. Then later they showed them again and Ben was set to win. Jackie O made the comment "At this moment, Ben is going to win Big Brother. Is that what you really want?". It was as if they were trying to bait Terri and Rory fans to vote and stop Ben from winning. I am against showing the percentages as I know it influences the end result, but at least in that instance the two showings cancelled each other out.

With the 2012 finale, the revelation of the result tipped the balance with no return. Estelle should have won that season. Benjamin is the worst winner we've had.

It's good that they didn't reveal the percentages last year and hopefully they won't do it again this year.

Thanks guys I hear you! As I have said elsewhere, I'm not sour grapes because I didn't win the cash ( Would have paid my Mum's mortgage..) HOWEVER.. I was pissed because it was not a fair and unbiased finale'......

Was completely contrived!
Do you have ongoing issues with Layla, who came second in BB12? Just wondering how you feel about her.

Do you have ongoing issues with Layla, who came second in BB12? Just wondering how you feel about her.

EVERY girl has issues with ANY girl that has bigger tits & feminine curves.
Throw in a silky voiced accent, and you have yourself a catty bitchfest.
No matter what excuse they may use to dress it up as something else, it is always envy envy envy...

Back