Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

Thanks - I know we don't always agree but you are a very fair poster. I did feel attacked but it doesn't bother me. And yes this does remind me of those Estelle appreciation threads that I avoided.
Hey variety is the spice of life! Some of the best posters here are ones I often disagree with LOL. If we were all on the same page about everything the world would be a boring place indeed!

This thread was only created yesterday. Besides, I asked a question about the Hazlewood mine fire.

And did Estelle answer?[DOUBLEPOST=1411046385][/DOUBLEPOST]
B051C0BD4.gif

I think I replied to you other other thread - Tim and Ben have actually answered questions from fans, even if they have been confronting, but this thread is just bitching and moaning about Ben. Why are people not focusing on the positives about Estelle, and asking Estelle questions about herself, instead of going on and on about Ben and rigged voting? They don't seem like fans at all, because they are so focused on the past. Do you know what Estelle is doing for work? Is she dating anyone? What are her passions? What music is she into?
Estelle said herself that she only joined the forum to refute what Ben was saying about her, and that if Ben hadn't been slagging her off in his thread she wouldn't have joined in the first place. So yeah she didn't join to engage with fans or answer questions. That said I do hope she sticks around and answers people's questions, but I think her main purpose at this stage is just to defend herself.

We were having a disagreement.

I'm no fan of anyone, and idols are for fools.[DOUBLEPOST=1411046744][/DOUBLEPOST]

She did answer my question about who were her favourite housemates of previous years.
Well take that one to the pool room in a frame.

Back