Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

What is wrong with manners?

Well, you just proved my point. If you were using "manners", you would have said: Excuse me, I'm sorry, but I don't think I quite understood your point? IT'S THE FREAKING INTERNET. Soz but Estelle didn't use manners either

Yes. I went there. Estelle isn't perfect.

Well, you just proved my point. If you were using "manners", you would have said: Excuse me, I'm sorry, but I don't think I quite understood your point? IT'S THE FREAKING INTERNET. Soz but Estelle didn't use manners either

None of us are.
Some do great gifs though! :)

Who said she was perfect? I thought she was a good housemate. But that doesn't mean I would get along with her in real life. I just didn't like the way she was treated in the house.[DOUBLEPOST=1411045217][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would tell the HM's to their face what I thought of them.
You would?

This thread is reminding me why I couldn't stand so many Estelle fans on this forum - biggest bunch of hypocrites I swear to god!

@Butterfly_Wings expressed an opinion that she is more than entitled to and look at how you all jumped on her and attacked her for it. Nevermind the fact I've seen most of you make far nastier comments in Ben's thread - so it's okay for some of you to use this site to express your ire and hatred for him, but god forbid someone says "I didn't like you" to Estelle??!! You can miss me with that BS sorry.

I liked Estelle but my god I couldn't stand most of her BBB fanclub. And now I remember why!

This thread is reminding me why I couldn't stand so many Estelle fans on this forum - biggest bunch of hypocrites I swear to god!

@Butterfly_Wings expressed an opinion that she is more than entitled to and look at how you all jumped on her and attacked her for it. Nevermind the fact I've seen most of you make far nastier comments in Ben's thread - so it's okay for some of you to use this site to express your ire and hatred for him, but god forbid someone says "I didn't like you" to Estelle??!! You can miss me with that BS sorry.

I liked Estelle but my god I couldn't stand most of her BBB fanclub. And now I remember why!
Thanks - I know we don't always agree but you are a very fair poster. I did feel attacked but it doesn't bother me. And yes this does remind me of those Estelle appreciation threads that I avoided.

@Butterfly_Wings expressed an opinion, I disagreed with her opinion. There was no attacking or dumping.

I think I replied to you other other thread - Tim and Ben have actually answered questions from fans, even if they have been confronting, but this thread is just bitching and moaning about Ben. Why are people not focusing on the positives about Estelle, and asking Estelle questions about herself, instead of going on and on about Ben and rigged voting? They don't seem like fans at all, because they are so focused on the past. Do you know what Estelle is doing for work? Is she dating anyone? What are her passions? What music is she into?

Anyway though are you guys going to start criticising Estelle because I was a bit tough on and criticised Benjamin in his thread? I hope that's not true. Surely you are all bigger than that? Take it out on me. :blackeye: :p
I don't have the patience to read through the Ben thread so haven't seen any comments. I simply posted a reply to both threads to express my thoughts. Am confident Estelle can look after herself. You sound sweet but you don't need to take care of her.

tumblr_mczfa0kG481rk4zcfo1_500.gif

I think I replied to you other other thread - Tim and Ben have actually answered questions from fans, even if they have been confronting, but this thread is just bitching and moaning about Ben. Why are people not focusing on the positives about Estelle, and asking Estelle questions about herself, instead of going on and on about Ben and rigged voting? They don't seem like fans at all, because they are so focused on the past. Do you know what Estelle is doing for work? Is she dating anyone? What are her passions? What music is she into?

This thread was only created yesterday. Besides, I asked a question about the Hazlewood mine fire.

Back