Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

Are you transitioning?

Sounding like you're speaking from experience, go gurl!

I'm no Miriam, so there's that.
I am just across all topics, many and varied.
It's just when tits are involved, i take on a new persona that is meticulous in knowing the ins and outs of the female psyche that may translate into me seeing some.

So if that shoe fits, i'm the bowling alley front counter.

EVERY girl has issues with ANY girl that has bigger tits & feminine curves.
Throw in a silky voiced accent, and you have yourself a catty bitchfest.
No matter what excuse they may use to dress it up as something else, it is always envy envy envy...

Actually no, there is no envy what so ever for Layla.. Maybe of her beautiful long hair and complexion yes!
I could never have "curves" like that, I am an outdoors and sports women. Curves are not in my vocabulary and even if you offered me a boob job for free, I would NOT take it.

I care about a persons soul and nature, the rest is secondary. Intellect is second.
Do you have ongoing issues with Layla, who came second in BB12? Just wondering how you feel about her.

I don't now, but certianly did in the final days in the house.. Her and Ben were horrendous at times ...
She did man chase the guy I was dating as well, but that is another story!

@Estelle.Landy Yeah I saw you on the news for that coal fire, I was wondering why it was burning for so long? can those fires not be put out?

another question unrelated.. Have you met Tully?

Have met Tully.....

THey are never really truly going to be put out! It is a serious health atrocity not to mention the short term, medium term and long term impacts, on the environment as well.

Nice question!

I'd say that the biggest thing I have come to realise of late is self-awareness for one…

The whole process of Big Brother is super intriguing from a psychological point of view. I’ve learnt to always trust yourself. ALWAYS.

I can retrospectively look back on situations where I had a particular “gut feeling” about something or someone and then later have it confirmed by watching footage first hand, rather than here-say.

But the biggest thing for me is I feel like I have never been so proud to be myself. We all go through patches of anxiety in our lives and myself I had suffered from depression at a number of different stages in my life.

The experience made me realise I have the ability to control one thing and one thing only – my soul, my heart and my body.
Others can influence you to change you to be a particular way but still ultimately the person you become can and will be created and controlled by you.

I’ve found out who I am through and through, good and bad. I’ve learnt where I need to grow and where I am strong.

Thoughtful comment and good thing to take from the big brother experience :)

Actually no, there is no envy what so ever for Layla.. Maybe of her beautiful long hair and complexion yes!
I could never have "curves" like that, I am an outdoors and sports women. Curves are not in my vocabulary and even if you offered me a boob job for free, I would NOT take it.

I care about a persons soul and nature, the rest is secondary. Intellect is second.

I don't now, but certianly did in the final days in the house.. Her and Ben were horrendous at times ...
She did man chase the guy I was dating as well, but that is another story!

Have met Tully.....

THey are never really truly going to be put out! It is a serious health atrocity not to mention the short term, medium term and long term impacts, on the environment as well.

sweet

EVERY girl has issues with ANY girl that has bigger tits & feminine curves.
Throw in a silky voiced accent, and you have yourself a catty bitchfest.
No matter what excuse they may use to dress it up as something else, it is always envy envy envy...

Layla's entire strategy was all about romances. The way she jumped from George to Sam without a second thought says a lot. If Sam had been evicted earlier, and another male intruder entered the house, she would have probably made a move on him too.

Actually they showed the voting percentages twice in that finale. The first time Terri was leading. Then later they showed them again and Ben was set to win. Jackie O made the comment "At this moment, Ben is going to win Big Brother. Is that what you really want?". It was as if they were trying to bait Terri and Rory fans to vote and stop Ben from winning. I am against showing the percentages as I know it influences the end result, but at least in that instance the two showings cancelled each other out.

Just correcting that Terri was not winning either of the two times the percentages were shown.

The first time it went:
Winning: Rory 30,0%
2nd place: Terri 30,2%
3rd place: Ben 39,8%

(remember it was vote to evict then, not vote to win)

The second time it had totally flip-flopped:
Winning: Ben 29,4%
2nd place: Terri 30,4%
3rd place: Rory 40,2%

At this point Renee commented during her interview on stage that "of course Ben isn't going to win now that you greedy fuckers showed the tally with him leading" (not her exact wording at all :whistling:)

The final result saw Terri win.

Definitely a very unfair way to conduct a vote, considering how huge of a prize fund is at stake. I didn't like Rory, but if the paying viewers wanted him to win then let him win for God's sake.

The 2012 final vote was very unfortunate in that the tally with faces was shown only once, meaning that after the voting flip-flopped like it did in 2008, it stayed that way until the end and saw the real winner come third. I'm still aggrivated about that to this day.

Fun fact: in my country's BB, the tally with faces is shown at EVERY eviction as much as over 10 times during the live shows, resulting in the vote flip-flopping so many times that the evictee is basically randomized and final voting differences are always 0-2% between all nominees. So on the bright side, things could be a lot worse.

Just correcting that Terri was not winning either of the two times the percentages were shown.

The first time it went:
Winning: Rory 30,0%
2nd place: Terri 30,2%
3rd place: Ben 39,8%

(remember it was vote to evict then, not vote to win)

The second time it had totally flip-flopped:
Winning: Ben 29,4%
2nd place: Terri 30,4%
3rd place: Rory 40,2%

At this point Renee commented during her interview on stage that "of course Ben isn't going to win now that you greedy fuckers showed the tally with him leading" (not her exact wording at all :whistling:)

You're probably right about the voting tally. Rory should have won in that case.

Don't remember Renee's comment, but Jackie O DID ask if that was the result we wanted.

Back