Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

She got a full time job hosting her own breakfast radio show...I'm quite sure. Not going to look it up. Michael got the same gig but in a less favourable city.

Take that back right now!!! LOCATIONIST! ;)

@CaspersMum I believe the real issue was the way the sentence was arranged. I believe it should read

"But a less favourable Michael got the same gig in a city."

chelsea-says-enoy.gif

Wasn't it a situation where Sam and Layla stuck by Estelle while everyone else continued to slate her yet Layla was actually quite two faced and sat on the fence. She would act one way with her Sam and Estelle alliance then join in with the slagging Estelle off while with Ben, Michael etc.

Yeh I didn't like Layla that much, her game was just about showmances.

Sam was ok but being a later intruder he was in an impossible position, when he allied himself with Layla that may have made it harder to get to know Estelle who was on the outside of the main group. With the other intruder being friends with Estelle that pretty much seemed to keep them on different sides of the fence as well.

That's my opinion anyway.

Is Estelle the housemate that wanked off Dino ?

Congratulations on your feeble and tiresome attempt to sexually humiliate Estelle in her own thread. Your "comedy" is quite embarrassing to read, it has the same cringe factor as listening to Howard Stern when his dumb misanthropic fans phone in and try to imitate him--some of them might do okay with pacing, but they don't have the jokes.

Congratulations on your feeble and tiresome attempt to sexually humiliate Estelle in her own thread. Your "comedy" is quite embarrassing to read, it has the same cringe factor as listening to Howard Stern when his dumb misanthropic fans phone in and try to imitate him--some of them might do okay with pacing, but they don't have the jokes.

My question still stands ....

(143)

PS
PS
PS

According to this footage

It was DANIELLE, not ESTELLE

Well, spose i was half right; it was one of the 'ELLEs

@Estelle.Landy seeing as you're online at the moment. What do you feel have been major benefits from the show, for you? Most housemates say things career-wise, which I get. But I'm more interested in anything that's not to do with a media presence - if there's anything at all.

@Estelle.Landy seeing as you're online at the moment. What do you feel have been major benefits from the show, for you? Most housemates say things career-wise, which I get. But I'm more interested in anything that's not to do with a media presence - if there's anything at all.

Nice question!

I'd say that the biggest thing I have come to realise of late is self-awareness for one…

The whole process of Big Brother is super intriguing from a psychological point of view. I’ve learnt to always trust yourself. ALWAYS.

I can retrospectively look back on situations where I had a particular “gut feeling” about something or someone and then later have it confirmed by watching footage first hand, rather than here-say.

But the biggest thing for me is I feel like I have never been so proud to be myself. We all go through patches of anxiety in our lives and myself I had suffered from depression at a number of different stages in my life.

The experience made me realise I have the ability to control one thing and one thing only – my soul, my heart and my body.
Others can influence you to change you to be a particular way but still ultimately the person you become can and will be created and controlled by you.

I’ve found out who I am through and through, good and bad. I’ve learnt where I need to grow and where I am strong.

Nice question!

I'd say that the biggest thing I have come to realise of late is self-awareness for one…

The whole process of Big Brother is super intriguing from a psychological point of view. I’ve learnt to always trust yourself. ALWAYS.

I can retrospectively look back on situations where I had a particular “gut feeling” about something or someone and then later have it confirmed by watching footage first hand, rather than here-say.

But the biggest thing for me is I feel like I have never been so proud to be myself. We all go through patches of anxiety in our lives and myself I had suffered from depression at a number of different stages in my life.

The experience made me realise I have the ability to control one thing and one thing only – my soul, my heart and my body.
Others can influence you to change you to be a particular way but still ultimately the person you become can and will be created and controlled by you.

I’ve found out who I am through and through, good and bad. I’ve learnt where I need to grow and where I am strong.

You rock. I honestly think you were robbed, Estelle. But by that same token, it's good to see you're moving onwards and upwards with your life and not dwelling on things. You're the real MVP.

@Estelle.Landy Have you ever had odd reactions from people in public? Do you still get recognized a lot?

I've known a couple of guys who have been on the show, they always had people buying them drinks, girls interested in them.

One of the guys I knew from the same alternative music scene, do people were always at the same nightclubs and venues. I had a friend who didn't know him and she'd always yell out, 'Jaime, I saw your tiny dick on TV.'

I'm just wondering if there's anything odd, positive, weird?

Dickhead guys just wanting to hook up with a girl from the TV? Sorry if that's too personal.

@Estelle.Landy Have you ever had odd reactions from people in public? Do you still get recognized a lot?

I've known a couple of guys who have been on the show, they always had people buying them drinks, girls interested in them.

One of the guys I knew from the same alternative music scene, do people were always at the same nightclubs and venues. I had a friend who didn't know him and she'd always yell out, 'Jaime, I saw your tiny dick on TV.'

I'm just wondering if there's anything odd, positive, weird?

Dickhead guys just wanting to hook up with a girl from the TV? Sorry if that's too personal.

If I remember correctly, you went to bowlarama with Tim? That must've been a hotspot for teenyboppers.

If I remember correctly, you went to bowlarama with Tim? That must've been a hotspot for teenyboppers.

I don't get the reference.

I was talking about Goo which was an alternative nightclub in Melbourne that went away about 10 years ago and got replaced by tenny bopper places.

I don't get the reference.

I was talking about Goo which was an alternative nightclub in Melbourne that went away about 10 years ago and got replaced by tenny bopper places.

Oh, sorry. I was adding to the question for Estelle. I meant she went to Bowl-a-rama with Tim.

Nice question!

Aww. :)

Nice post. Be proud always. :)

isn't that 3 things?

Back