Skip to main content

Skye smiling/laughing through Remembrance day ceremony

Tired of the argument that Skyes age is to blame for everything - oh she is only 20 - well yeah so. Skye is 20 - old enough to vote, get a loan, be married, have kids, work, go to war, go to jail. Old enough to not giggle for a minute - one whole minute isn't too much to ask for is it? Yes at school we all at one time or another giggled during a Remembrance Day Ceremony but Skye isn't at school anymore and hasn't been for a while.

I have a feeling that she will win and I am okay with that because I don't have a favorite, I just wish she was not such an attention seeking fame whore.
Not too sure if she will actually win now. I was thinking she would for awhile but her fan base seems to have diminished a bit. I could be wrong but that what it seems to me lately when reading comments at several different places.

Sky is getting fatter and fatter.I think she better get out of there,before she EXPLODES>

Skye is nowhere near fat. Not even close.
I suspect the only thing that's fat and close to exploding is yourself as you read back your own commentary you use as masturbation material :) :) :)

Sky I loved you.UNTIL YOU GOT FAT.

elvis_fat_left.jpg

Tired of the argument that Skyes age is to blame for everything - oh she is only 20 - well yeah so. Skye is 20 - old enough to vote, get a loan, be married, have kids, work, go to war, go to jail. Old enough to not giggle for a minute - one whole minute isn't too much to ask for is it? Yes at school we all at one time or another giggled during a Remembrance Day Ceremony but Skye isn't at school anymore and hasn't been for a while.
Excellent point. I don't see what her age has to do with anything either and 20 isn't exactly all that young. I mean, she isn't a little kid. She is a grown adult.

I think Skye just has low self control. She's smiled and cried during the freeze tasks, she lashes out at people sometimes when she shouldn't, there was that time where she had to go to the bedroom so she wouldn't eat something (I can't remember what it was) and then she ended up getting up and going back to the kitchen to eat it, etc.

insomniac,your a fuck head.I read half of your message and nearly died.Thank fuck I didn't complete it.[DOUBLEPOST=1415759560][/DOUBLEPOST]Sky has been trying for a long time

Back