Skip to main content

Skye smiling/laughing through Remembrance day ceremony

This is actually a big deal.

If they are deleting a photo of it from the official page, it means there's more to this than just "anti-Skye hate", or an off-screen Ned/Kelly hijinx moment.
The photo and all the obsessed anti skye is still there. Just scroll through. BB loves controversy they have no reason to remove it.
Apparently the offending pic with Skye has been taken down from the BB Facebook page.
No it hasnt just scroll down it is still there, why would big broither remove anything that causes such a stir.... all works for them and just remember every mention of her name just ensures the show will remain focussed on her.

Interestingly I think the point might be that either way there is an obsession with the girl and the more her name pops up on social media the more of her we will see. hahahaqhaha
The last part of your message sounds like a muslim prayer.

For one minute - not 5 minutes or 10, not even 1/2 an hour - ONE MINUTE - out of the 1440 minutes that make up 24 hours which is a whole day surely Skye could have got her shit together and not giggled. It's really not that much to ask.

For one minute - not 5 minutes or 10, not even 1/2 an hour - ONE MINUTE - out of the 1440 minutes that make up 24 hours which is a whole day surely Skye could have got her shit together and not giggled. It's really not that much to ask.
Yes, Sky is simple as shit.She is dumb as[you guessed it]

Please can you quote less numbers.My brain is getting confused.

Life in general must be very difficult for you then considering humans and there ways

A human being giggling laughing and disrespecting our country during a minutes silence is not a typical human way. Your delusional if you think most people are like that. Get your Skye glasses off for just one second.

Skye set herself up as being vacuous and lacking in social conscience in the early days. When she said that all society cares about is how attractive people are (and used social media as her justification for the argument) and asked Leo, 'there are starving children in Africa, do you care about them? No, that's right', it kind of set the tone. Whether she had any empathy during the minute's silence or not is kind of superfluous at this point.

For all of those who are pulling the "you're only saying this because you hate Skye" defence towards anyone who comments about her, that's crap. Personally, I'd be saying exactly the same things and have exactly the same opinions no matter who giggled. The only reason Skye is getting dumped on in this case is because (surprise, suprise) she is the one who did this.

Skye set herself up as being vacuous and lacking in social conscience in the early days. When she said that all society cares about is how attractive people are (and used social media as her justification for the argument) and asked Leo, 'there are starving children in Africa, do you care about them? No, that's right', it kind of set the tone. Whether she had any empathy during the minute's silence or not is kind of superfluous at this point.
The Bismarck was a german battle ship.[did you know that][DOUBLEPOST=1415771103][/DOUBLEPOST]I think you might be german.

Could this be the pivotal moment when Skye officially lost the 200K?
Nah, I doubt it, her teen girl fans will keep voting for her regardless.

Do people seriously, seriously believe Skye thought people suffering in war was what was so funny? I don't believe it. Just anther hate thread, and a terrible excuse to start one.

Similar thing happened to me back when I was in grade 12. I felt horrible. One morning we had just found out the twin towers had been hit (I'm showing my age now!). We had to have a special assembly to discuss what went on in the news that morning. It was shocking. Suddenly the principle announced we had to get up and have a minute of silence. During the minute of silence, I had this overwhelming anxiety/ urge to laugh. I don't know what triggered it, but... I let out a loud snort- (terrible noise which occurs when you try to hold in a laugh). It was humiliating and I truly didn't mean it. But, yeah- I did get disapproving glares. So I can see how it can happen. It's happened to me at other inappropriate times since then, but that was the MOST inappropriate. I truly believe it's an anxiety/pressure thing. Sort of like a torrettes. Those things aren't funny at all.

Last edited:
Do people seriously, seriously believe Skye thought people suffering in war was what was so funny? I don't believe it. Just anther hate thread, and a terrible excuse to start one.

Similar thing happened to me back when I was in grade 12. I felt horrible. One morning we had just found out the twin towers had been hit (I'm showing my age now!). We had to have a special assembly to discuss what went on in the news that morning. It was shocking. Suddenly the principle announced we had to get up and have a minute of silence. During the minute of silence, I had this overwhelming anxiety/ urge to laugh. I don't know what triggered it, but... I let out a loud snort- (terrible noise which occurs when you try to hold in a laugh). It was humiliating and I truly didn't mean it. But, yeah- I did get disapproving glares. So I can see how it can happen. It's happened to me at other inappropriate times since then, but that was the MOST inappropriate. I truly believe it's an anxiety/pressure thing. Sort of like a torrettes. Those things aren't funny at all.

Most, if not all of us can relate.

Back