Skip to main content

Skye smiling/laughing through Remembrance day ceremony

Rememberance day is a joke. I applaud Skye for laughing at this pointless and soulless day.[DOUBLEPOST=1415760318][/DOUBLEPOST]Elvis was ok.

Rememberance day is a joke. I applaud Skye for laughing at this pointless and soulless day.[DOUBLEPOST=1415760318][/DOUBLEPOST]Elvis was ok.

That's not a very nice comment, many of us have lost family members fighting for our country and way of life. You could learn to show a little respect for the sacrifices others have made for us, Whether you agree with the politics behind the military or not.

Last edited:
You're not a nice person, many of us have lost family members fighting for our country and way of life. You could learn to show a little respect for the sacrifices others have made for us.

I'm sure everyone has lost family members due to war. I still think Rememberance day is a joke. It's basically a propaganda tool for the blood-thirsty armed forces.

Seriously, Skye knows she is on TV, so why would she purposely laugh? To offend the nation? I don't think so, just an excuse to try and frame Skye as a bad person. Perhaps Ned or Kelly were doing something during the 1 minute and we couldn't see it.

That's what I reckon. Real giggling or laughing is an involuntary action.

Yes, but you weren't on national television commemorating a national ceremony.

Everyone last year was saying that Tim was a narcissist. To me Skye fits that definition more than he did.

No, but rather with family and friends who know me and knew him, a lot better than any of us can know Skye. I seriously do not believe she did it on purpose.

Just an attempt for a Skye hate thread. I don't believe if this did happen that Skye did it on purpose. None of us were there when they were organizing the photo shoot so who knows what was going on prior to it.

Who is your caliphate.[DOUBLEPOST=1415764750][/DOUBLEPOST]A self appointed murderer

Skye smiling, well sometimes solemn occasion makes you react in an inappropriate manner. I know that because I have done the same as she did. The occasion was too much for me and I truly couldn't help it. I didn't mean to offend anyone, and the more I tried to control it the worse it got.

IMO Skye DID NOT MEAN TO BE DISRESPECTFUL.

I'm sure everyone has lost family members due to war. I still think Rememberance day is a joke. It's basically a propaganda tool for the blood-thirsty armed forces.
You shit and sheas are fighting a war that's a thousound years old.[GET OVER IT]

Excuses Fucking excuses. No wonder these people continue to be rude self centered spastics. How people cannot control themselves is beyond me.

Back