Skip to main content

Skye smiling/laughing through Remembrance day ceremony

As the OP I am not saying she did it deliberately nor am I saying that she is laughing at dead soldiers.

All I am saying is that it is a very disrepectful/stupid/inconsiderate/selfish thing to do on national tv when you know you are on tv. And that it speaks volumes about her personality.

And it's really not a thing about Skye, whoever did it I would have called the out. But surprise surprise it was Skye.

Carry on with your blinkers on. I hear Skye's shit even smells like roses.

Skye smiling, well sometimes solemn occasion makes you react in an inappropriate manner. I know that because I have done the same as she did. The occasion was too much for me and I truly couldn't help it. I didn't mean to offend anyone, and the more I tried to control it the worse it got.

IMO Skye DID NOT MEAN TO BE DISRESPECTFUL.
For all we know the dogs may have caught her attention as well as one of them barked just after the trumpet started and I agree on both your points. One of those things.

Oh whoop dee doo.
I agree it's an awful thing to do, but she wasn't smiling out of disrespect.
She heard the dogs barking, and as the young girl she is, she had a little giggle.
I'm not a big Skye fan, but she's already got enough crap on Facebook, and Skye haters are
just trynna convert the opposition with stupid reasons to hate her.

She's a dog cunt who needs to be put down.

I'm talking about this fictitious character she's acting, All her fans have been fooled by her as she is in no way shape or form genuine.

Reactions: jaz
A human being giggling laughing and disrespecting our country during a minutes silence is not a typical human way. Your delusional if you think most people are like that. Get your Skye glasses off for just one second.
Yep giggling laughing rolling around on the floor sticking up the middle finger then she did the goosestep and said fu all.... what show were you watching or what are you on. It was a momentary lapse. I have no Skye glasses, I have found myself defending this young woman because of the insanity of the pack mentality which seeks to degrade and vilify a young woman who is doing very little to attract that level of venom.
If only the same amount of attention was paid to the true atrocities of the world.
You are watching a highly edited tv program which seeks to encourage drama and reaction from its audience A TV PROGRAM. Whilst the others are sometimes annoyed with her (as they often are with each other) mostly they all seem to get along quite well and often they are laughing or having a joke with each other. Possibly she is viewed as a threat..... remember it is a game and as we learnt last year with Tim, attention seeking and belief in deserving to win can work... relax enjoy when your fave has a moment and vote for them to win

The majority of the housemates respected it. I think in some cases people do rip a nervous smile when they are overcome by occasion. maybe its better to give the lipmonster benny on the Doubt on this one. When she gets out, someone can ask her. if she says "yeah I think its funny" Ill run nude up Pitt street in peak hour.

I've done this many times.... Any silence makes me laugh... I don't hold this against her

I've done this many times.... Any silence makes me laugh... I don't hold this against her

Silence makes me laugh to. It is so Fucking funny I nearly shit myself aswell. Not to mention that snorting noise I make to. Funny fucker silence is.

No, I didn't like it but maybe Skye has not heard the stories that older folk have. She may not realise how truly significant that moment in time was. How many men lost their lives fighting for our country. No I could never smile through the ode. Lest we forget bye:)

Waiting for the "She has a learning disability" excuse to rear it's ugly & all-but-forgotten head over this. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet!

[QUOTE="asandow, post: 2084192, member: 33 3 15 " kids throats at school I didn't like it but maybe Skye has not heard the stories that older folk have. She may not realise how truly significant that moment in time was. How many men lost their lives fighting for our country. No I could never smile through the ode. Lest we forget bye:)[/QUOTE]

I find this hard to believe it is rammed down kids throats at school and she not long left.

Back