Skip to main content

Skye smiling/laughing through Remembrance day ceremony

This was disgusting behavior, how un-Australian can you get than laughing in the 1 minute of silence on Remembrance Day? :(

She's clearly a selfish, spoiled brat and the sooner she's out of the house the better.

I really have no idea what people see in her, is it just that she has a good looking body and all the teenage boys are voting for her?

Once again, pathetic excuses for someone who is so self obsessed and absorbed that they cannot spare one solemn minute out of their own ego to think and pay respect to the sacrifices of others. Or at least have the decency to act it. Age and naivety is no excuse.

Yet she cried when actors called her the queen of the Gold Coast.

Not a deserving winner in my books.
Spot on.
Here's the thing with Skye. She WANTS to be famous. She will do whatever it takes. Her act is old. She wants to be adored and the MOST adored. I actually liked her the first week but she's overplayed the clueless card. She strikes me as the type of person who will cry and NEVER learn from her mistakes after someone points them out. Always using the "oh my gosh-ah, like, like my brain I can't take this-ah" Figures she'd hook up in a faux romance with her male (I-wanna-be-famous) counterpart in Leo (actual name Ryan Burke-Gaffne) in their joint quest for more camera time. The hell with both of those toolbags.

Figures she'd hook up in a faux romance with her male (I-wanna-be-famous) counterpart in Leo (actual name Ryan Burke-Gaffne) in their joint quest for more camera time. The hell with both of those toolbags.

This made me think of the perfect theme song for them.

Spot on.
Here's the thing with Skye. She WANTS to be famous. She will do whatever it takes. Her act is old. She wants to be adored and the MOST adored. I actually liked her the first week but she's overplayed the clueless card. She strikes me as the type of person who will cry and NEVER learn from her mistakes after someone points them out. Always using the "oh my gosh-ah, like, like my brain I can't take this-ah" Figures she'd hook up in a faux romance with her male (I-wanna-be-famous) counterpart in Leo (actual name Ryan Burke-Gaffne) in their joint quest for more camera time. The hell with both of those toolbags.

I agree with everything you said regarding Skye. With regard to Leo .... give him a break on the "fake name". BB couldn't put two people with the same name in the house at the same time.

tumblr_ncztp9RkHh1snrq1ro1_250.gif

haters will hate ;)

Spot on.
I can't believe the producers of Beauty And The Geek haven't signed her up in the past, she's like a GC version of Tamika.

Oh how I miss her dolphin impersonation.

With other housemates, context is everything. When it comes to bagging or defaming Skye - no context necessary!

I would say she was amused by the dogs' antics for a moment there - so hardly guffawing throughout the ceremony. But maybe she just had an attack of absurdity at a solemn moment and was unable to repress a small glimmer of a smile.

I'd be willing to place bets that half the people using it as an excuse for hate didn't even remember to have a minute's silence themselves anyway.

I actually have more than a minutes silence for all the wars that Australia has been involved in.

And I actually stood up again when the HM's had their minutes silence.

With other housemates, context is everything. When it comes to bagging or defaming Skye - no context necessary!

I would say she was amused by the dogs' antics for a moment there - so hardly guffawing throughout the ceremony. But maybe she just had an attack of absurdity at a solemn moment and was unable to repress a small glimmer of a smile.
Meanwhile Skye's nuthuggers will defend her until their dying breaths. What's your point?

I am not into Skye at all, hence not even trying to makes excuses for her... but I have to admit, at funerals I have had giggle fits and it was not due to disrespect of the deceased but because something happened to make me laugh at the time. Sure the girl is a PITA most of the time IMO, but as it's been pointed out.. something may have happened to cause the giggles. It's not like she was doing a Snidley Whiplash style MUHAAAAA throughout the minute.

I call BS on this. The accusation is just an excuse for another anti-Skye hate thread. If Skye had shed a tear during the minute's silence some people here would still complain.

It's interesting, the way Australia treats and remembers its armed forces and war dead, and the unreal expectations of how we must act. Every person in the public eye must wear a poppy or behave a certain way, or else they face shrill accusations of being unAustralian or insensitive or unpatriotic. In Australia our governments use the war dead as a propaganda tool to maintain support for our armed services, and a complicit and compliant media reinforces it. I'll remember the fallen in my own way, thanks very much.

Back