Skip to main content

Skye in a relationship?

no, poor people cant afford to look "good" theyre too busy buying food and paying rent. she is probably from a rich family at least. or that new boyfriend looks cashed up with his yellow hummer and description of stuff stolen out of it.

That is not true. Since I was 18 I had facial and bought Clarins products etc. I didn't earn much but that's where my money went. Eating was never my first priority

no, poor people cant afford to look "good" theyre too busy buying food and paying rent. she is probably from a rich family at least. or that new boyfriend looks cashed up with his yellow hummer and description of stuff stolen out of it.

I am highly vain and have minimal debts, so I'd say a decent chunk of my money goes towards said vanity. There is absolutely no correlation between the two, let alone causation. Actually during the height if the GFC the beauty industry was booming because it is an easy way for women (and men) to feel good about themselves if things around them are going to shit.

Well you mustn't all drive cars then?
Wow! You're starting to sound like Joe Hockey a little. Just to let you know I'm also a full time student, 20 years old, and do spend money to make myself look good, I also spend AT LEAST $40 every 2 days on petrol. Yes I admit it doesn't leave much at the end of the day, but I can afford to make myself look good, drive a car and still make ends meet.

Last edited:
So the Orange Skye is (allegedly) dating the amazing Techicolour Man?! (Are those his abs, or is that definition tattooed on?) Oh... That's good. Is he standing in front of a fridge in Mum's kitchen?! Sweet!

I highly doubt they are really in a relationship, though, as Skye is deeply in love with Jake.

Bwa ha ha ha haaaaaaaaar!

I'm poor but it comes down to how good you are at managing your money. I live near the beach, get designer label brands, make up and hair products mega cheap on Ebay. My health fund pays my gym membership.

I think its the mentality of young women these days, they act like Sex & the City characters and think the blokes dont care. It's funny yet another cheating story is going on and if Jake does fall for it to get popular in the house, he might want to pay for some security when he gets out :roflmao:

Silly girl. She's the current favourite to win and mainstream media are going to love this.
I feel sorry for her boyfriend. I hate cheating. I don't think there's any excuse for it. It must be so much worse when it's being played out on National TV.
Skye just lost huge points with me.

Oh dear! When will people learn

As for her having money. She did say she pays $100 a week for bills (credit card?)
And if she lives at home with her parents she's probably doing alright money wise.

Before kids I used to go shopping and buy expensive clothes and get my hair done. Now I'm just a mum that shops at target and kmart

I think its the mentality of young women these days, they act like Sex & the City characters and think the blokes dont care. It's funny yet another cheating story is going on and if Jake does fall for it to get popular in the house, he might want to pay for some security when he gets out :roflmao:

I don't think it's 'these days' I was doing the same thing 13/15 years ago. Thank god there was no social media

Back