Skip to main content

Skye in a relationship?

So sources are telling me Skye has a boyfriend outside the house?
Anyone know if this is true?

His name is apparently 'Dion'.

Is that the one with his Mother, who has been slagging her off on facebook saying he would like to be an intruder to fck her off big time.

Nah, her x is Kasey. You would think that she would have said something to Dion.....seeing they would have the same name if it's true.

I found this comment by Dion Sheppard on the Official BBAU Facebook page. (Source: https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother...90398.271246982894773/859747527378046/?type=1)

MoTEOqd.png

I don't use Facebook, so the largest picture I see of him is this one.

tNI83eB.png

One of Skye's friends posted this picture on instagram a month ago.

Ntc1rrg.png

Definitely the same bloke in both pictures.

Or maybe he thinks the relationship is more serious than she does. But the picture was from 1-2 weeks before lockdown.

So I've done some stalking and I actually have 4 mutual friends with this guy.
I'll ask around and see what I can find out.
Also he was listed as in a relationship on July 7 but it doesn't show the name of the other person, probably because Skye's FB account is now deleted.

So because she's in a photo with a guy and some random unreliable source says she has a boyfriend you all think she does?
I have plenty of photos with my mates who I have absolutely no romantic interest in... Just sayin

Ha! Sorry in advance but got to say that is exactly the type of guy I imaged she'd date.

So the Orange Skye is (allegedly) dating the amazing Techicolour Man?! (Are those his abs, or is that definition tattooed on?) Oh... That's good. Is he standing in front of a fridge in Mum's kitchen?! Sweet!

I highly doubt they are really in a relationship, though, as Skye is deeply in love with Jake.

So.... I've had a response from one of my high school friends. He claims to be good friends with Dion and has 'met skye in the past'. He says that yes they were seeing each other and we're 'facebook official'..

Edit: he is now saying that this Dion guy dates lots of girls. So not to read too much into it.

Umm. . If someone confirms on fb as in a relationship I'd consider that pretty exclusive??

Back