Skip to main content

Skye in a relationship?

You think having the a guy in the house with the exact same name as your boyfriend she would mention something. Dion is not a common name. He looks like Jesse Metcalfe on roids. He also "likes" Tim Dormer on Facebook. hmm

If Skye was hooking up with that dude and is now crushing on the polar opposite looking Jake then she clearly doesn't have a type....
Or she is just playing the game in the house and is trying to set up a showmance. Either way, good for her.

Maybe it was one of those I like you but not enough to not hook up with anyone in bb.. Soz

how can she afford her lifestyle by just making coffee?
it takes a lot of money to look that fake. look at the Kardashians
Um what kind of lifestyle are you referring to exactly? Fillers in her lips? That costs a couple hundred dollars, not exactly Kardashian. You must be very out of it if you don't realise many many girls these days (who work a low wage job) get lip enhancers, extensions etc, while going out clubbing every week and can definitely maintain it.

Lol no. You're just dumb enough to make assumptions based on her looks
no, poor people cant afford to look "good" theyre too busy buying food and paying rent. she is probably from a rich family at least. or that new boyfriend looks cashed up with his yellow hummer and description of stuff stolen out of it.

Well from more sources they said "they had spoken about it before lockdown, and she went single into the house"

So its just public vs. friends debate now

When I was 20 and had no debts or responsibilities, I looked just as glammed up as Skye does. I didn't have lip fillers but I did get my hair done religiously, a fake tan every now and again and I loved buying new clothes and wearing makeup.
I was a full time student and lived at home with Mum. I don't come from a family of money, AT ALL.

It just comes down to what you choose to spend your money on. With no debts, it's pretty easy to look the way Skye does.

I certainly don't maintain the same lifestyle now. Sure I still love my makeup and a girls day shopping but with a family now, a house, bills and car loans too, I can't afford it anymore.

But to think her look costs a lot of money is very naive.
Plus, have you never been to the Gold Coast?

no, poor pepole cant afford to look "good" theyre too busy being food and paying rent. she is probably from a rich family at least. or that new boyfriend looks cashed up with his yellow hummer and description of stuff stolen out of it.

All she has done is get lip enhances? My friend works part time at a fast food resturaunt and saved up for a car and a boob job... plus lots of trips/holidays (and she lives with her parents)

no, poor people cant afford to look "good" theyre too busy being food and paying rent. she is probably from a rich family at least. or that new boyfriend looks cashed up with his yellow hummer and description of stuff stolen out of it.
this is starting to remind me of that 100-page 'perry pays her kids $100 pocket money' thread.

Back