Skip to main content

Skye in a relationship?

That Dion guy looks like he just wants attention, if anything it's karma because he cheated on his long time girlfriend with Skye before they got together

Skye is off my list. That's pissed me off. Most disrespectful thing to do to someone and then to do it on tv? Ugh
Skye doesn't have money. Her mother isn't rich. She didn't cheat on this guy. She was dating him for approx. 6 weeks and he knew that she was going into the Big Brother house and he was told by Skye's family that she can't make any commitment to you based on the situation. They were both aware that they were going their separate ways when she went into the Big Brother house. So it would be really nice if people would not run with half truths.

Skye doesn't have money. Her mother isn't rich. She didn't cheat on this guy. She was dating him for approx. 6 weeks and he knew that she was going into the Big Brother house and he was told by Skye's family that she can't make any commitment to you based on the situation. They were both aware that they were going their separate ways when she went into the Big Brother house. So it would be really nice if people would not run with half truths.

This is the internet, half truths, assumptions and slander is what fuels this place and why i love it

'We were in a relationship': Gold Coast bodybuilder reveals he was dating Big Brother's Skye when she entered the house and has dumped her after she kissed Jake
By Alicia Vrajlal for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 13:28 AEST, 24 September 2014 | Updated: 16:48 AEST, 24 September 2014

Since entering the Big Brother house two weeks ago, she's made no secret she's got her eyes on cute housemate Jake.

But it has been revealed 20-year-old blonde contestant Skye Wheatley already had a boyfriend on the outside when she made her debut on the show earlier this month.

'I can confirm we are or should I say were in a relationship,' 23-year-old Gold Coast bodybuilder Dion Sheppard told Daily Mail Australia on Wednesday after revealing he has since split with the blonde bombshell after she kissed Sydneysider Jake in the Big Brother hot spa.

Scroll down for video

1410224870719_Image_galleryImage_Big_Brother_2014_nFor_fur.JPG

Not so single? It has been revealed Skye Wheatley from the 2014 season of Big Brother Australia was in a relationship when she entered the house earlier this month

1411526483731_Image_galleryImage_skye_1_jpg.JPG

Couple alert: Gold Coast bodybuilder Dion Sheppard confirmed to Daily Mail Australia on Wednesday he was dating Skye when she entered the Big Brother house

News of the pair's relationship became known when a close friend of Dion took to Facebook last week on Tuesday to reveal all.

'Chilling with big dezzy watching his cheating girlfriend get shut down by a nerd on big brother! Haha shame hope it was worth it! New stud on the market! (sic)' the friend captioned a photo of himself with Dion, which was later shared on Big Brother fan forum Behind Big Brother.

Commenting on the photo, Dion wrote: 'Nah this is as far as it goes , i wont alter her stay on bigbrother by making itmore public then it is she can fess up when she gets out:) good luck to her (sic).'

While the dark-haired fitness enthusiast has remain rather tight-lipped on details of their relationship, mutual friends of Dion and Skye have taken to fan forums to spill the goss.

1410703760473_Image_galleryImage_Big_Brother_Australia_201.JPG

Deal breaker: Dion revealed he has since split with the blonde bombshell after she kissed Sydneysider Jake in the Big Brother hot spa

Housemates hook-up at Midwinter Night's Dream Party
video-undefined-215CEB1D00000578-64_636x358.jpg

1411526524483_Image_galleryImage_skye_2_jpg.JPG

Online claims: News of the pair's relationship became known when a close friend of Dion took to Facebook last week on Tuesday to reveal all

1411526564963_Image_galleryImage_skye_3_jpg.JPG

Moving on: Dion commented on the post saying things will be resolved with the blonde when she gets evicted

'Skye and Dion were dating for approx. 6-7 weeks,' wrote one Behind Big Brother user on the fan forum.

But it seems Skye has concealed any fact she was in a relationship before entering the house, even describing herself on launch night as a single girl ready to mingle.

The Gold Coast barista described her ideal man as someone who has 'dark skin. Dark. Dark. Dark. Dark everything. Blue eyes is nice. Big lips. Gotta have a nice smile. Long eyelashes. Nice eyebrows that I could tidy up with my wax pot.'

And it didn't take her long to take a liking to 25-year-old Jake, the pair taking their friendship to the next level in just a matter of a few days.

A spree of sexy dancing on the lawn in the first week soon saw the action move to the hot tub, with Skye cuddling up to Jake and the pair the first to share a kiss.

1411526587564_Image_galleryImage_image001_png.JPG

In a relationship: Dion changed his status on Facebook back in July showing he wasn't a single man

1410703508923_wps_22_Big_Brother_Australia_201.jpg

Onscreen smooch: Skye and Jake were the first pair to share a kiss in the house and the blonde has been infatuated by the dark-haired stud since

While the group around them cheered, they managed to get another smooch in later when the crowd had thinned out, with Skye quickly grilling Travis: 'Is he keen on me?'

The answer seemed to be no, with Jake later admitting in the privacy of the Big Brother bedroom that it was just 'too soon' for a romance but that Skye was 'fun'.

Since then he has pursued fellow blonde beauty Lisa, 29, asking the Perth stunner to kiss him behind Skye's back.

'If you're interested, go for it!', Skye told Lisa unconvincingly, but Lisa refused to plant a smooch on the spectacled cutie, although the pair did flirt up a storm behind closed doors.

Many fans have drawn comparisons between Skye's situation to that of contestant Tully Smyth's last year.

The 26-year-old bisexual housemate was dumped by her real-life girlfriend Talia when she kissed fellow housemate Anthony Drew on the show.

1411307582129_wps_39_vlcsnap_2014_09_21_23h23m.jpg

1411525562918_wps_84_vlcsnap_2014_09_21_23h23m.jpg

Love triangle: A week later Jake tried to plant a kiss on Lisa on Sunday night's Big Brother episode but she was having none of it because her best friend in the house Skye likes him

1411308001211_Image_galleryImage_vlcsnap_2014_09_21_23h23m.JPG

Out of the picture! Skye was unaware of all the flirting between Jake and Lisa going on behind her back

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...d-house-dumped-kissed-Jake.html#ixzz3EDZQJ8jK

imo skye is simply getting attention from the green-eyed monster. it reminds me a lot of what happened to krystal06.

Back