Skip to main content

Skye in a relationship?

for all you know skye is trying to get away from an abusive, roid-raging ex boyfriend and he is vindictively having his mates bag her out on sm. cos he owns her and all, and you guys might be agreeing with him hey

for all you know skye is trying to get away from an abusive, roid-raging ex boyfriend and he is vindictively having his mates bag her out on sm. cos he owns her and all, and you guys might be agreeing with him hey

Yeah what was that abusive relationship thing?

I dont judge Skye on her looks and automatically think she is so rich and has heaps of money by having a bf pay for things or parents. I think she is probably using all her money and resources on these things like some girls I know who used to look a million dollars all the time, always manicured nails, mercedes/bmws, hair blow dried every week, fake boobs, Europe holidays every few years, then parents paid for the 100k wedding. They crash down to reality and although looking a million dollars in their early - mid 20's, the same people are now living at home......married, 10 year old merc/bmw, outstanding loan on the merc and boob job while trying to save for a unit.

All she has done is get lip enhances? My friend works part time at a fast food resturaunt and saved up for a car and a boob job... plus lots of trips/holidays (and she lives with her parents)

Skye has had a nose job, boob job, botox, lip fillers.

That's fine if you don't agree. But her nose is typical of a nose job in close ups - if you are in the know. Her boobs were bolted on on launch night. I myself am very closely linked to the cosmetic surgery industry and once you are in the club spotting things like this is easy. Civilians are generally unaware. Next you'll tell me your favourite actress never had a nose job.

I'm no expert, but I don't think her boobs are fake. Maybe she just has good brad and dresses etc, in swimwear they look 100% natural. Plus she is open about her restylane/collagen (not sure which?) as majority of the Gold Coast are, I see no reason for her to lie.

Back