Skip to main content

Skye in a relationship?

Clearly this was her abusive relationship she was talking about, and he just hasn't gotten the hint/is sabotaging her Big Brother experience..
dIBjVCJ.png

Clearly this was her abusive relationship she was talking about, and he just hasn't gotten the hint/is sabotaging her Big Brother experience..
dIBjVCJ.png
I missed that, did Skye mention it on the show?
Skye and Dion were seen together recently in photos.

She might be one of those girls who plays the ditz but secretly is a huge bitch that loves playing games.
I wonder if that what's Layla and her brother were really meaning on twitter, when they didn't like to see her on BB?

I missed that, did Skye mention it on the show?
Skye and Dion were seen together recently in photos.

I'm 80% sure she did, but I can't remember which episode. I'll do some digging later on.

But in the end, we don't really have any solid proof that they are together apart from he said, she said.

I'm 80% sure she did, but I can't remember which episode. I'll do some digging later on.

But in the end, we don't really have any solid proof that they are together apart from he said, she said.
What leads me to believe it's probably true is that right from when Skye went into the house comments started to appear on the FB page about her having a boyfriend. I think they were prompted by either her saying she was single on the DS or in her official profile or something. And then they ramped up that night she kissed Jake and Dion's name kept being mentioned. I only remember because my lame ass was searching through all these random GC profiles to see if they had pics of Skye or even better of her and this supposed boyfriend. And some of these girls stick up for Skye in other posts so I tend to think they're friends of hers.

Obviously this is all still speculation on my part though.

Well when you look at all her photos from before Bb she looks nothing like what she does now. It's as if she bimbo'd herself up to go in the show

View attachment 41894 View attachment 41894
I think Skye is playing up on that...probably her friends and family know it makes her popular, and she gets away with it...
playing up to the cameras with her dances and singing etc

it's possible since Skye and Dion were recently together, that Skye was single when she auditioned...so BB has just gone along with that.
maybe Dion was ok with a bit of flirtation and the odd pash from dares, as part of her game, but not her crushing on Jake like she has been?

For god sakes ! Wasn't she saying last week that she had her eye on Jake and wanted TIm to set them up?

Skanky knickers[DOUBLEPOST=1411279508][/DOUBLEPOST]She craves any attention she can get

She does look much better in those less Bimbo pics.
She still has a painted face in the prom picture. Maybe the lipstick is really just from when she inflated her lips.

She could be playing a game, but honestly and no disrespect to this guy. I'm sure he's a great guy. However the bimbo skye in the house perfectly fits as someone who'd be dating this guy,

10666100_751151108278605_4145886657021090299_n.jpg

Back