Skip to main content

Show your pets

Where is your pic @Megan is it back a page or something?
Cancel that I found you.
Awwwwe soooooo cutie pie, and what beautiful doggies too:)

I didn't post this in time, but here is our Rottie

Baby rottie
166989_2766350311516_1343127666_n.jpg

And now big rottie
404466_2766352071560_31536102_n.jpg

with my handsome boy of course:)

Where is your pic @Megan is it back a page or something?
Cancel that I found you.
Awwwwe soooooo cutie pie, and what beautiful doggies too:)

I didn't post this in time, but here is our Rottie

Baby rottie
View attachment 42769

And now big rottie
View attachment 42770

with my handsome boy of course:)
awwwwwww he has a collar like a few belts I used to rock. I love rotties (they get a bad rap)

Incredibly loyal dogs but most dogs and animals are when treated with some love :)

Too late for the actual service this morning, @kxk However, you did get in in time for my evening prayers.

View attachment 42782
father D I had a funny convo with a friend today about you belessing clyderama.

I cant infodrop the friend but lets call him Cam cause that's his name.

I said (I printed out yr lovely card) "A friend of mine did this for clyde"

him "what friend"

me "an online friend I have known her for 8 yrs"

"what do online friends do...is this some weird sex thing"

me "no she's a priest"

him " man that's seriously messed up"

me "no you don't get it, she is blessing animals yanno so that cant hurt right?"

him "that sounds good, can I bring Brutus and zeus?

Clyde is acting funny , I tested him before to see if Father D had slowed his parrot ass down. I put a new (indestructible parrot toy" 69.95 in there yep 25.98mins

father D I had a funny convo with a friend today about you belessing clyderama.

Cam.. "that sounds good, can I bring Brutus and zeus?

Clyde is acting funny , I tested him before to see if Father D had slowed his parrot ass down. I put a new (indestructible parrot toy" 69.95 in there yep 25.98mins

I just blessed Clyde, I didn't do an exorcism ! Anyway a naughty parrot is a fun parrot.

You've just got in before the end of the day, @penelopepitstop And how can I resist two puppy dogs?
Here's a blessing for Cam's pets too.

brutus and zeus.gif

Awwww your Beba is just the ants pants...that pink tongue just melts my heart...here is a pic of my maine coon, Nikki and Russian Blue, Araya.

Oh, dear. Have I missed this one? Had you put that photo up for a blessing @Shinigami ? I'm doing a few in my evening prayers so have included them. Apologies if that is not what you wanted.

nikki and araya.gif

Bahaha. This nearly made me spit water all over my iPad.

@qtkt, it's a nice thing you have been doing. I'm a Christian but I have never heard or seen pet blessing before. Can you only do it one day? Why is that?
its just a nice thing to do Im a druid so yanno but I am a fan of people being nice to one another.

yr a nice guy bleachy sorry we confused names mine was beachy as in beachcomber hence the fuck up.

its just a nice thing to do Im a druid so yanno but I am a fan of people being nice to one another.

yr a nice guy bleachy sorry we confused names mine was beachy as in beachcomber hence the fuck up.
Huh? Who mixed our names?

So you had a previous name that was 'beachy' ? Haha. That's funny.

I like you mate.

Back