Skip to main content

Show your pets

Hey you @Noonah19...yesssssssssssss my Russian blue, Araya, is very lovey dovey with me but will run into her hidey-hole when people come over...it's crazy that your lovely girl has her tongue out; mine does that all the time and breaks me up when she stares at me not realising her tongue is on show...lol...

image.jpg

This was such a sweet moment :) this was taken almost a year ago. My white dog is a Maltese x Shihtzu, his name is Jasper and he is 6. My family and I treated him very well when we raised him but he always was reluctant to go on walks the first 4 years of his life thus he never had any interaction with any other dogs. He is a very stubborn doggy so whenever we tried to teach him how to do things he just wouldn't try. (Heard a lot of shihtzu's are like this) Since my partner moved into my home a year and a half ago he has made every member of my family that much happier including Jasper :) My partner said that we should adopt a puppy. This puppy is in the picture laying on top of Jasper, we named him Bilbo (yes named after Lord of the Rings my partner is obsessed and has several tattoos of J.R.R Tolkien's work). Bilbo just turned 1 two weeks ago and this past year Bilbo has brought out the best from Jasper, this picture was actually the first day Jasper allowed Bilbo to relax and play with him.

Hey you @Noonah19...yesssssssssssss my Russian blue, Araya, is very lovey dovey with me but will run into her hidey-hole when people come over...it's crazy that your lovely girl has her tongue out; mine does that all the time and breaks me up when she stares at me not realising her tongue is on show...lol...
Oh wow, that's so cool that your girl does the tongue thing. Mine just turned 7 on Thursday and my husband and I still stop everything we are doing if she has her tongue out. I'd love to see a pic of yours.

She's adorable. A little Papillion. However her cuteness lets her get away with being a constant little ball of energy and destroying everything terror.
Animals are the best, those fur faces, I can't help myself I let them get away with everything too! Papillion, I have never heard of them, but I have seen them. I love those ears! You must get stopped all the time with that girl.

Came here to check how Tiddles is doing @Inigo Montoya , she's so beautiful in your pics. I felt so sad for you the other week when your cat was really sick. That's awesome that she had such a great turnaround. My cat got sick earlier this year with pancreatitis, first time I had to spend a night away from her. I cried all night and into the next day. I felt so bad because I couldn't tell her I wasn't leaving her.
Tiddles is great.... Well she is a little pissed at me, because we had to pull out the broccoli plants.... They had run their course. Now she has to find a new favourite place to sleep.

It was crazy how she turned around. I was just like you when your cat had Pancreatits..... Every time I thought about her I would start to cry.
So I take it that your cat is all better now from the pancreatits? It's so scary when you pet is sick.

Oh and @qtkt would you please be able to bless Tiddles and Milo.... their pictures have already been posted in this thread. Also I think you know that I am not religious, but I was brought up Anglican.......
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/show-your-pets.50050/page-2

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/show-your-pets.50050/page-3

Tiddles is great.... Well she is a little pissed at me, because we had to pull out the broccoli plants.... They had run their course. Now she has to find a new favourite place to sleep.

It was crazy how she turned around. I was just like you when your cat had Pancreatits..... Every time I thought about her I would start to cry.
So I take it that your cat is all better now from the pancreatits? It's so scary when you pet is sick.

Oh and @qtkt would you please be able to bless Tiddles and Milo.... their pictures have already been posted in this thread. Also I think you know that I am not religious, but I was brought up Anglican.......
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/show-your-pets.50050/page-2

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/show-your-pets.50050/page-3
Yep she's good for now, touch wood. Pancreatitis in dogs is caused by diet but in cats they're unsure. I changed her diet to super premium cat food and now she's great. The vet said it could be a life long thing or a one off. I think the food made a huge difference. I never realised the cheaper brands were so full of salt. I felt like a bad pet mum.

It's so funny when they get pissed off at you, they're so full of personality. That's why I'll never understand people that are nasty to animals or think they don't have feelings.

Oh wow, that's so cool that your girl does the tongue thing. Mine just turned 7 on Thursday and my husband and I still stop everything we are doing if she has her tongue out. I'd love to see a pic of yours.
Awwww your Beba is just the ants pants...that pink tongue just melts my heart...here is a pic of my maine coon, Nikki and Russian Blue, Araya.

Attachments

• nikkiaraya.jpg
    nikkiaraya.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 32
Back