Skip to main content

Show your pets

Hi Inigo and everyone in the thread,

Tiddles is a long-haired tortoiseshell, but I'm wondering if her breed could be Maine Coon.
Maine Coons are very long haired and very large in size. Looks like she fits the bill on both counts!

So glad to hear she is eating again, great sign that she is on the mend :cat:

Hi Inigo and everyone in the thread,

Tiddles is a long-haired tortoiseshell, but I'm wondering if her breed could be Maine Coon.
Maine Coons are very long haired and very large in size. Looks like she fits the bill on both counts!

So glad to hear she is eating again, great sign that she is on the mend :cat:
You might be onto something there, I've always suspected that she was a Maine Coon, I just didn't know 100% so always just said that I had no clue on what breed she is.

You might be onto something there, I've always suspected that she was a Maine Coon, I just didn't know 100% so always just said that I had no clue on what breed she is.

Is she a big kittie?

I think female Maine Coons can be 8-10kg

This is Ryosake.
My 'friend' adopted him from the RSPCA but returned him 2 days later because she couldn't deal with a pet.

I made an emergency trip to the RSPCA to give him a home.

I love him to bits.....and cant understand anyone turning him away, for any reason!

Attachments

• Ryo2.small.jpg
    Ryo2.small.jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 31
Are cat's normally this long? Sort of reminds me of a caterpillar.

Or...

dougal.jpg

This is Ryosake.
My 'friend' adopted him from the RSPCA but returned him 2 days later because she couldn't deal with a pet.

I made an emergency trip to the RSPCA to give him a home.

I love him to bits.....and cant understand anyone turning him away, for any reason!
Very handsome boy. I am a soft touch too. When I retire I will take in more animals I'm sure, can't help it. Good on you for stepping up, he is lucky.

Reactions: Jam
Back