Skip to main content

Show your pets

Thank
I would have had to re-home the new one if my old cat couldn't cope. First couple of days she hissed and carried on but she is sitting with him now and letting him eat with her. I think they'll be ok together but you do have to make sure their personalities gel. Hope Timmy found a good home :)[DOUBLEPOST=1411379562][/DOUBLEPOST]
They are beautiful!

Thank you. They are my babies.

It's like my dog knows when he's getting a photo taken, as soon as I pull the phone out and point it to him he walks away

How is Tiddles today?

Hoping she's getting better
She is great, I'm shocked that she has recovered so well. I knew she was a tough bitch, but fucking hell, I was prepared for the worst at one point.
She is back to her daily routine of sleeping for 17hrs grooming/licking herself for 3hrs and standing in front of her food bowl waiting to be fed for 4hrs.

She is great, I'm shocked that she has recovered so well. I knew she was a tough bitch, but fucking hell, I was prepared for the worst at one point.
She is back to her daily routine of sleeping for 17hrs grooming/licking herself for 3hrs and standing in front of her food bowl waiting to be fed for 4hrs.

That's excellent news Inigo.

So glad to hear that Tiddles is back to her normal self :thumbsup:

Awww, I hope she is still doing well! Clearly she is HBIC, she has no time for this 'sick' nonsense :)

So glad to hear she has recovered so well and quickly. :cat:

She has exactly the same routine as my adult cats. Ryosake, (the baby of the house), spends at least 2 hours of the day trying to climb curtains, break ornaments and rip the fly screen off the wire door!

Came here to check how Tiddles is doing @Inigo Montoya , she's so beautiful in your pics. I felt so sad for you the other week when your cat was really sick. That's awesome that she had such a great turnaround. My cat got sick earlier this year with pancreatitis, first time I had to spend a night away from her. I cried all night and into the next day. I felt so bad because I couldn't tell her I wasn't leaving her.

Hey @Shinigami , you have a Russian Blue girl?!?! And she's a sook, is she a scaredy cat too? My cat has always been a bit chicken and she won't meet anyone new, she will just disappear and hide. I had a male Russian before this one and he was one tough cat, like a panther and he was tall and muscly. I love the temperament of Russian Blues.

ddf416fe74d3447ceeaff858150f909b.gif

Back