Skip to main content

Show your pets

She is doing great, she FINALLY ate something about 2 hours ago, I've been giving her her antibiotics every 12 hours..... Which is a mission. I have to wrap her in a towel to stop her from scratching me.

Hope she continues to improve Inigo, fingers crossed for the best.

She looks like she has bucket loads of energy

Too Many Buckets! Luckly she is obsessed with her frisbee, sometimes a ball - runs like the wind!
She was amazing today. She doesn't really like other dogs but she found a lost Pug in the park this morning - she ran over to it and just sat next to it! We brought the lost one home, until we could locate the owners - she was so gentle with her - it was great to see - was like she knew the little one was lost :)

Too Many Buckets! Luckly she is obsessed with her frisbee, sometimes a ball - runs like the wind!
She was amazing today. She doesn't really like other dogs but she found a lost Pug in the park this morning - she ran over to it and just sat next to it! We brought the lost one home, until we could locate the owners - she was so gentle with her - it was great to see - was like she knew the little one was lost :)

Awwww, that is so cute! What a beautiful girl

I just got back from the Vet and Tiddles stopped rolling around uncontrollably, it seems that the worst has passed. We brought her home. She still has not eaten, but she has peed. I've tried to temp her with some cat food mixed with tuna water (she loves tuna btw), but she did not seemed that interested in it. She is walking a bit wobbly though, she spent like an hour just slowly walking around downstairs and then went outside and ended up in her favourite place under the broccoli plants.
I am over the moon that she is home, last night I prepared my self for the worst and had a little cry to myself just going through all my favourtie memories of her.
I took some photos of her....

View attachment 41825 View attachment 41826

I'm so pleased that Tiddles seems to be on the improve, Inigo! Have you tried tempting her with a little roast chicken? My cats have always loved it. Tiddles is the image of my gorgeous old girl Pepper, who we had way back. Just beautiful.

I'm so pleased that Tiddles seems to be on the improve, Inigo! Have you tried tempting her with a little roast chicken? My cats have always loved it. Tiddles is the image of my gorgeous old girl Pepper, who we had way back. Just beautiful.
Thanks xo

She's been eating, but only a little bit at a time, I'll give the chicken a try tomorrow night.

I've never seen a cat that looks like Tiddles, I'm not even sure what breed she is. What breed was Pepper?

I've never seen a cat that looks like Tiddles, I'm not even sure what breed she is.
Actually I was going to say earlier "are you even sure that's a cat?' but considering the circumstances that could be considered insensitive. :D As I said we love our kitties, even the unique ones... perhaps especially so.

Actually I was going to say earlier "are you even sure that's a cat?' but considering the circumstances that could be considered insensitive. :D As I said we love our kitties, even the unique ones... perhaps especially so.
Haha just about every animal we've ever had has been unique or a rescue. When one of my boys was little he asked me why all our pets were weird or broken. He has grown into a kind hearted man though.

Haha just about every animal we've ever had has been unique or a rescue. When one of my boys was little he asked me why all our pets were weird or broken. He has grown into a kind hearted man though.
Yes I visited the Cat Protection Society recently and decided that *if* I get another cat I'll get a middle aged.. um... unusual one that may otherwise be facing a long stay there.

Yes I visited the Cat Protection Society recently and decided that *if* I get another cat I'll get a middle aged.. um... unusual one that may otherwise be facing a long stay there.
Yep do it. We just got one, had been kicked and starved poor little guy, needs desexing and is underweight but he looks at me with such gratitude and trust. He even rolled over and let me tickle his belly tonight which seems to be his signal that he knows I won't hurt him. So happy we got him.

Both the cats I've had since I lived in Australia I have rescued from the gutter, abandoned. Bob was TINY, just a few weeks old. Much later... Timmy just appeared at our building one day so I took him in.. but after several months, Bob had had enough. I ended up having to give Timmy up at the CPS but I am sure someone will have adopted him pretty quick, he had the sweetest personality. It broke my heart but the two of them just couldn't live together.

Both the cats I've had since I lived in Australia I have rescued from the gutter, abandoned. Bob was TINY, just a few weeks old. Much later... Timmy just appeared at our building one day so I took him in.. but after several months, Bob had had enough. I ended up having to give Timmy up at the CPS but I am sure someone will have adopted him pretty quick, he had the sweetest personality. It broke my heart but the two of them just couldn't live together.
I would have had to re-home the new one if my old cat couldn't cope. First couple of days she hissed and carried on but she is sitting with him now and letting him eat with her. I think they'll be ok together but you do have to make sure their personalities gel. Hope Timmy found a good home :)[DOUBLEPOST=1411379562][/DOUBLEPOST]
Patches

Charlie

Lily

Ginger
They are beautiful!

Thanks xo

She's been eating, but only a little bit at a time, I'll give the chicken a try tomorrow night.

I've never seen a cat that looks like Tiddles, I'm not even sure what breed she is. What breed was Pepper?

I thought Pepper was one of a kind, too! She was a stray/rescue, like all of my cats and dogs have been. I'm big on rescue. Some have been young and some have been old dogs or cats. I love 'em all. That was a long-winded way of saying that I have no idea what she was, other than a domestic long hair! You're clearly doing a great job with Tiddles. Keep up the good work!

xx

Back