Skip to main content

Show your pets

I have never posted a picture before, hope this works. This is my beautiful boy Bo, finally relaxed enough to play. He is happy and well, love him to bits. Sorry if picture is enormous. Thought @Noonah19 might like to see :)View attachment 43417
Oh he is soooo gorgeous! So perfect, my heart gets all squishy and happy seeing him play. You both are so lucky you found each other. I'm so happy you've made a beautiful kitty safe, happy and loved. Thanks for sharing, you've made my day!

Have you ever watched "My Cat from Hell"? Jackson Galaxy is amazing and can turn around any kind of cat. Love that show, though there are some shitty owners that don't even try! Makes me wanna kick them, :biggrin:

Oh he is soooo gorgeous! So perfect, my heart gets all squishy and happy seeing him play. You both are so lucky you found each other. I'm so happy you've made a beautiful kitty safe, happy and loved. Thanks for sharing, you've made my day!

Have you ever watched "My Cat from Hell"? Jackson Galaxy is amazing and can turn around any kind of cat. Love that show, though there are some shitty owners that don't even try! Makes me wanna kick them, :biggrin:
Thanks! He is a handsome boy and very affectionate. Is still cautious around the men in my house, obviously his male owner was a real charmer. We have a way to go with housetraining, he has no clue, but we had success tonight so I'm sure he'll get it soon. Could swear he smiled when he got praise for using the tray. I have seen that show advertised so will try to find it on Fox. If I have any Russian questions, you are my go-to girl :)

OMG I am dying right now, he is so cute. I've always wanted a Russian Blue. Is this bread well behaved @Noonah19 ? I have a tonkinese and he is a little shit, I love him, but he is sooooo annoying.
Russians are well behaved, they say they stay kitten like well into their old age. And in a lot of stuff I've read, Russians don't like change so they're not a good breed of cat if you like to move around a lot. Most Russians aren't friendly with strangers they'd rather hide. My cat now is my second Russian, I love the breed so much and I get so many compliments because she's so very pretty, so it makes me a proud human! They're cheeky, naughty and independent.

Tonkinese is so beautiful, is your cat chatty?

Thanks! He is a handsome boy and very affectionate. Is still cautious around the men in my house, obviously his male owner was a real charmer. We have a way to go with housetraining, he has no clue, but we had success tonight so I'm sure he'll get it soon. Could swear he smiled when he got praise for using the tray. I have seen that show advertised so will try to find it on Fox. If I have any Russian questions, you are my go-to girl :)
For sure ask me anything, when I used to get bored I would read heaps on them. I don't have kids and I'm not having any so I guess sometimes I'm a crazy cat lady, haha. I've read that Russians will favourite and love with 1 to 2 people in their lives.

My cat from Hell has featured a lot of abused cats and Jackson has done wonders for them. Also made really small changes that made huge differences for all the cats in the households.

Russians are well behaved, they say they stay kitten like well into their old age. And in a lot of stuff I've read, Russians don't like change so they're not a good breed of cat if you like to move around a lot. Most Russians aren't friendly with strangers they'd rather hide. My cat now is my second Russian, I love the breed so much and I get so many compliments because she's so very pretty, so it makes me a proud human! They're cheeky, naughty and independent.

Tonkinese is so beautiful, is your cat chatty?
Well if Russian Blues are naughty I do want one anymore. I'm having enough trouble with Milo atm and that is not including the times that he and tiddles get into hissing matches. It's a mad house here LOL. I swear if Milo looks at tiddles it will set her off. They never fight each other thankfully, they just can't not be around each other...... It's all tiddles fault tbh, Milo wants to be her friend, but she is VERY wary of other Cats. Always has been and nothing will change it, not even that dude from my cat from hell, Tiddles is stuck in her ways, she is too old to change.

Yeah Milo is very chatty, he will start meowing then you ask him what is wrong and he will meow back, it's like you are having a conversation with him.

Well if Russian Blues are naughty I do want one anymore. I'm having enough trouble with Milo atm and that is not including the times that he and tiddles get into hissing matches. It's a mad house here LOL. I swear if Milo looks at tiddles it will set her off. They never fight each other thankfully, they just can't not be around each other...... It's all tiddles fault tbh, Milo wants to be her friend, but she is VERY wary of other Cats. Always has been and nothing will change it, not even that dude from my cat from hell, Tiddles is stuck in her ways, she is too old to change.

Yeah Milo is very chatty, he will start meowing then you ask him what is wrong and he will meow back, it's like you are having a conversation with him.
I think that saying "Curiosity killed the cat" is something my cat won't listen to, she climbs everything and knocks shit of my tall boy if something is different. If I say she's not allowed to do something she runs super fast and jumps sideways and hits the walls with all four paws, like a full on tantrum.
Poor Milo, wants to be friends. Maybe Tiddles just doesn't like getting looked at, somedays I bite my husbands head off if he looks at me too.

That's so cool that you can have a conversation, the breed looks like a talkative breed, I love the different coloured points. Have you posted a pic @Inigo Montoya ? I can't remember if I saw it?

I think that saying "Curiosity killed the cat" is something my cat won't listen to, she climbs everything and knocks shit of my tall boy if something is different. If I say she's not allowed to do something she runs super fast and jumps sideways and hits the walls with all four paws, like a full on tantrum.
Poor Milo, wants to be friends. Maybe Tiddles just doesn't like getting looked at, somedays I bite my husbands head off if he looks at me too.

That's so cool that you can have a conversation, the breed looks like a talkative breed, I love the different coloured points. Have you posted a pic @Inigo Montoya ? I can't remember if I saw it?
Here is one of Milo, yeah I posted some of him last year when this thread was started.

milo re.jpg

Wow he has dark chocolate points, so striking. That face, as if you could stay mad at that cute face and those eyes, and he looks so soft.

Did you crochet that blanket? If you did that's pretty talented.
The blanket is my mothers work, she is good at all that kid of stuff.

It is hard to stay mad at milo, he is just too cute.

Back