Skip to main content

Show your pets

You are the best @Willoughby . How long have you had the little one? I work at a Women's Crisis service so I deal with awful people stories all the time, but I can't deal or even hear anything to do with animals, that's what haunts me.

I'm not sure if it would help but we just moved last Thurs and my girl is a scaredy cat and I found Feline Tranquil Formula at Pet Barn. It made the move and car ride so much better, I just have to shake the bottle and she runs. It has good reviews online as well, just if you have any cat problems down the track. :kiss:

You are the best @Willoughby . How long have you had the little one? I work at a Women's Crisis service so I deal with awful people stories all the time, but I can't deal or even hear anything to do with animals, that's what haunts me.

I'm not sure if it would help but we just moved last Thurs and my girl is a scaredy cat and I found Feline Tranquil Formula at Pet Barn. It made the move and car ride so much better, I just have to shake the bottle and she runs. It has good reviews online as well, just if you have any cat problems down the track. :kiss:

He came here about 6weeks ago, I did the usual asking around neighbours and looking for lost cat notices in the local shops. I am pretty sure I know where he came from but I would never send him back there. He was not chipped, was skinny and covered in fleas. People in question did not respond to letterbox drop (though I may have been a little vague on their note:whistling:). I think this little one had to fight with dogs for food, vet says he's lived very rough. He is having a great night so far and I have pain meds for him for next two days so hoping all is good. Thanks for the tip re Tranquil formula. He travelled well for half hour to vet but my older cat hates it so will prob help her a lot on her next visit.
I'll keep you posted :)

Instead of getting a cat, I got.. a bunny! She's in my avatar cuddling with her toy bear. She's still nameless, though :nailbiting:
So lovely. Bunnies are cute. The Easter bunny brought one for my kids one year instead of eggs. They adored him. He was called Arfor ('r for rabbit' was hilarious to a 6 and 4 yr old). Arfor lived for many years and behaved like a cat. Hope your new pet settles in well.

Instead of getting a cat, I got.. a bunny! She's in my avatar cuddling with her toy bear. She's still nameless, though :nailbiting:

She's so cute! I'm a bit jealous, I'm kind of desperate for a bunny right now. Is she going to be indoors or outdoors?

She's so cute! I'm a bit jealous, I'm kind of desperate for a bunny right now. Is she going to be indoors or outdoors?
Indoors :D And yes she is adorable! They grow up so fast though
So lovely. Bunnies are cute. The Easter bunny brought one for my kids one year instead of eggs. They adored him. He was called Arfor ('r for rabbit' was hilarious to a 6 and 4 yr old). Arfor lived for many years and behaved like a cat. Hope your new pet settles in well.
Haha how cute waking up to a bunny. Do you know what breed Arfor was? My bunny is a mini lop. She's a bit scared of my dog, even though he wouldn't hurt a fly ;) He's so friendly! It would be cute if they became friends. Every time my dog comes in the room she stays still, and when he leaves the room she will go back to what she was doing in her hutch. She did run into a wall when I got her, I'm going to the vet hopefully this weekend to see if she's okay.:thumbsup:

That’s so cute that Arofr behaved like a cat. :) As a teenager I had a rabbit named Carrot (lol / cringe) who behaved like a dog. He and my ‘actual’ dog were best mates and would hang out in the yard together until it was time for him to go back into his hutch. They even used to sit side-by-side in the car on trips away, loved being brushed, and would wait for treats together etc. I didn’t think much of it at the time, but seems pretty cool now thinking back on it.

The bottom line - animals are pretty awesome.

Haha how cute waking up to a bunny. Do you know what breed Arfor was? My bunny is a mini lop. She's a bit scared of my dog, even though he wouldn't hurt a fly ;) He's so friendly! It would be cute if they became friends. Every time my dog comes in the room she stays still, and when he leaves the room she will go back to what she was doing in her hutch. She did run into a wall when I got her, I'm going to the vet hopefully this weekend to see if she's okay.:thumbsup:

That’s so cute that Arofr behaved like a cat. :) As a teenager I had a rabbit named Carrot (lol / cringe) who behaved like a dog. He and my ‘actual’ dog were best mates and would hang out in the yard together until it was time for him to go back into his hutch. They even used to sit side-by-side in the car on trips away, loved being brushed, and would wait for treats together etc. I didn’t think much of it at the time, but seems pretty cool now thinking back on it.

The bottom line - animals are pretty awesome.

Can't recall what breed Arfor was, he was mostly white with black and brown patches, just got him from the local pet store. I think we had him about 8yrs and he was much loved. He would use a litter tray like the cats, very handy! They are actually pretty smart. Lol @ Carrot on road trips. Arfor would let my son pull him in a wagon for hours. Such a fun pet. Enjoy @dexnerxc !

We have a cat, whose name is Shadow. She's a x-himalayan who looks black but when the sunlight hits her fur, you can tell she's a deep chocolate. She is quite the hunter and is always bringing us little gifts of her latest "kill". This mornings offering was very special indeed! I was just sitting at the laptop minding my own beeswax and then I heard the oh so familiar, proud as punch meowing, over her latest "beast" she took down. I feel something landing on my foot.. and low and behold... it was a Spongebob Squarepants plush toy that she'd hunted down in the garage! Poor old Bob didn't stand a chance it seems.:barefoot:

Ahh I really am jealous. Almost every weekend I look at the bunnies at various pet shops but just have a few small hurdles in place, I really should just get one though.

We have a cat, whose name is Shadow. She's a x-himalayan who looks black but when the sunlight hits her fur, you can tell she's a deep chocolate. She is quite the hunter and is always bringing us little gifts of her latest "kill". This mornings offering was very special indeed! I was just sitting at the laptop minding my own beeswax and then I heard the oh so familiar, proud as punch meowing, over her latest "beast" she took down. I feel something landing on my foot.. and low and behold... it was a Spongebob Squarepants plush toy that she'd hunted down in the garage! Poor old Bob didn't stand a chance it seems.:barefoot:
Hahaha!! We had a huge black long haired kitty named Sam when we were young. He was an indoor cat and would hunt my sisters tiny stuffed pig. Didn't matter where she hid it he would always find it and yowl for us to come and tell him what a good boy he was! :D

I have never posted a picture before, hope this works. This is my beautiful boy Bo, finally relaxed enough to play. He is happy and well, love him to bits. Sorry if picture is enormous. Thought @Noonah19 might like to see :)View attachment 43417
OMG I am dying right now, he is so cute. I've always wanted a Russian Blue. Is this bread well behaved @Noonah19 ? I have a tonkinese and he is a little shit, I love him, but he is sooooo annoying.

Back