Skip to main content

Show your pets

Meet Niles. A rescue whippet we adopted. He has a blue patch around his right eye. Pluto the blue is happy to have a bff. They play. Sleep together x
Beautiful caz! My dad had a whippet years ago, was very intelligent. Adopting a rescue animal is such a good feeling.[DOUBLEPOST=1413363901][/DOUBLEPOST]
Meet Kimono, aka Kimi. The unrivalled queen of the beds in my house.

Lol, esp the bed with a sliver of sunlight. Gorgeous!

This is our Indian Ringneck Jax! He's such a sweetie but such a cheeky shit as well. He's about a year old and so far can say "thankyou, good boy, come on and come here" and nearly has "whatcha doing" down! He's very special :laugh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1
omg @Lindsay1973 your dog is adorable.... everyone's pets are beautiful - I love animals..

here's my baby, she was named Gracie at the RSPCA where I got her from, but I couldn't decide on a name for her

so instead she has lots of names - pumpkin, smellypoobum, twinkletoes, shittykitty, babygirl, kittykittykittycat, etc -

it all depends on my mood and hers (but according to the vet and cattery she's called Gracie!) she has been my saviour

upload_2014-10-16_22-39-53.png

This is our Indian Ringneck Jax! He's such a sweetie but such a cheeky shit as well. He's about a year old and so far can say "thankyou, good boy, come on and come here" and nearly has "whatcha doing" down! He's very special :laugh:
That's so clever! My Nan had a cockatoo who could say 'get a beer'. I think Pa probably taught him that!

omg @Lindsay1973 your dog is adorable.... everyone's pets are beautiful - I love animals..

here's my baby, she was named Gracie at the RSPCA where I got her from, but I couldn't decide on a name for her

so instead she has lots of names - pumpkin, smellypoobum, twinkletoes, shittykitty, babygirl, kittykittykittycat, etc -

it all depends on my mood and hers (but according to the vet and cattery she's called Gracie!) she has been my saviour

View attachment 43575

Lol, the camera loves her. She's very pretty with all her different colours. Nawwwww, what a cutie

View attachment 43575

nnnnnnnnnn super cute!!!!!!

That's so clever! My Nan had a cockatoo who could say 'get a beer'. I think Pa probably taught him that!

They are so smart! It's craaaazy. They pick up on so much. I love cockatoos, my old neighbour would leave seed out in her front yard and I shit you not some days there would be 20+ cockatoos there eating! So adorable!

View attachment 43575
she is gorgeous,I just call my one cat Meowkie only thing he will come to..had a perfectly good name too

one is mine he is a Timneh grey,Casey is hubbies bird (congo grey) he immitates what I say..hubby was not impressed when she said "Louis make tea"
we also have a wild weaver bird,rescued him in 2003 and he is still alive

Hahah that's so cute! And super cheeky of course :D. So nice of you to rescue a bird as well, I'm sure he's very thankful!

image.jpg
This is my kitty Charlie, we originally found her as a kitten in the street so we took her in. Her busted eye is due to my dumb cow of a neighbour who found her one day sleeping in her garage (while she was still a kitten) so she decided to smack her with a broom. It keeps getting worse and worse because she really enjoys attacking birds, and when they peck her right eye she fights back, but when they peck her left eye she doesn't see so she doesn't know

View attachment 43595
This is my kitty Charlie, we originally found her as a kitten in the street so we took her in. Her busted eye is due to my dumb cow of a neighbour who found her one day sleeping in her garage (while she was still a kitten) so she decided to smack her with a broom. It keeps getting worse and worse because she really enjoys attacking birds, and when they peck her right eye she fights back, but when they peck her left eye she doesn't see so she doesn't know

Oh no the poor little girl! :( Did you smack the neighbour with a shovel? :shifty:

This is my bird Tangee. The cat whose name is Storm (or ocelittle -looks like a small ocelote) is the neighbour' puddy, however he's decided to be a guard cat for Tang. He's there every day at 8am and pretty much sits guard until around 2pm, getting up occasionally to rub against the cage, puts his paw up to it and tangee gives him a little nuzzle with her beak. It's a very cute interaction. )

ocelittle_zps3d4813d7.jpeg

Back