Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

If only the winner was decided by the housemates :thumbsup:
misskatieskeps
Now
No caption neccesary #bbau

10802592_755559171146327_1840909305_n.jpg

I don´t think Ryans edit was that bad. Yeah he had some bitchy lines but the rest was ok and he didn´t say anything about Skye that most on this board didn´t say too. He came across very nice the rest of the episode. Priyas edit was horrible. But i have to agree that Skye and Travis edit was very biased.

Also i don´t see him getting bashed on FB a lot of people still want him to win. But seems like a lot of them want Priya gone.

Urgh I have this feeling that Ryan will be 2nd or 3rd with Travis winning.

I mean I don't mind Travis at all but RYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN is meant to win.

lol I love this one!

If only the winner was decided by the housemates :thumbsup:

Who is supporting who? do you know?
Team Travis is Aisha, Leo and Richard
Priya is gemma
Who is skye?
and who is Ryans?! Katie...Sam...Sandra..??

Edit: I think only Jason is supporting Skye and that's because if he didn't, no ex-HM would be. Jason likes Ryan but had to switch teams so Skye didn't look bad lol

Last edited:
Trying my best to ignore the hate threads. Since David is gone, they've been targeting Ryan. No idea why they have to target anyone but I guess they're bored.

Ryan is their biggest threat. Won't have to worry about them after tonight anyway - I think final 3 will be Ryan, Skye and Travis. Priya should be gone realistically. A bit worrying though that she bet Travis in a public vote a few weeks ago.

I wouldn't mind Final 3 however being Ryan, Skye & Priya. I would love the girls to split vote and Ryan to take it out :D

Ryan is their biggest threat. Won't have to worry about them after tonight anyway - I think final 3 will be Ryan, Skye and Travis. Priya should be gone realistically. A bit worrying though that she bet Travis in a public vote a few weeks ago.

I wouldn't mind Final 3 however being Ryan, Skye & Priya. I would love the girls to split vote and Ryan to take it out :D
Definitely a 2 girl finale beneficial to Ryan

I'm just hoping Penny will pull through and we'll get Ryan, Skye and Penny final 3!!!
Priya doesn't deserve to be in the final 3 after her bitchy behaviour past week.

Definitely an all girl finale beneficial to Ryan

I'm just hoping Penny will pull through and we'll get Ryan, Skye and Penny final 3!!!
Priya doesn't deserve to be in the final 3 after her bitchy behaviour past week.

I prefer Penny to pull through as well because I know Lina has no chance of winning the whole show.

Travis will probably get through though so no need to worry, ha ha.

Travis has gotten a lot of fans from the past two weeks, I can guarantee he will be in the finale. Skye is pretty much a given. It's really just questionable whether or not Ryan will get through.

Back