Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

Not sure why some are saying Ryan was exposed - all the HM's where "exposed" so to speak. No HM came out looking as pure as driven snow and no HM came out looking like the Devil incarnate. Still think Ryan is going to win BB this year.

agreed bae @natalia thats why I said I'm just over this season, people are getting VICIOUS.
My favourite housemate is going tomorrow (from what I believe) so for me the season is over - much like when David was evicted some fans were pretty much just over it.
I don't know why many people are thinking that, honestly I think after this episode Priya might get through ..although it may be too late?
I really don't want her to get through but I'm not doubting that she has the chance.
This is my first year on the forums and I also think it's pretty vicious and I avoid talking to some people but there's still pretty great people on here who make the forums enjoyable so I'll be back next year (if bb is on then):)

Not sure why some are saying Ryan was exposed - all the HM's where "exposed" so to speak. No HM came out looking as pure as driven snow and no HM came out looking like the Devil incarnate. Still think Ryan is going to win BB this year.
My thoughts are similar too. It was pretty equal overall, and everyone in the house had their little whine about what was said by each other.

tumblr_nf8aswYGVg1u1rfcqo1_500.gif

Stole this from the other thread.

I still think it's the best thing EVER

"when an athlete goes, an athlete goes"

Seriously could watch that gif all day. :joyful:
Man, the thought of not seeing Ryan on my screen after Wednesday night makes me wanna curl up in a ball and cry myself to sleep. :grumpy:
:(
I'll miss Ryan too, it's so sad!
But plus side to all this is, I was losing my faith in guys (lol so many jerks around me) so at least now I know intelligent nice guys who love their family still exist!!
Judy Ginns and Dez Ginns must've been great parents to have raised such mature and classy kids!
I'm crushing on Ryan and girl crushing on Abbey lol all goes to show they're a great family!
I hope he wins and if he doesn't he's won at life having such great support! Love a guy who loves his rents/siblings!

:(
I'll miss Ryan too, it's so sad!
But plus side to all this is, I was losing my faith in guys (lol so many jerks around me) so at least now I know intelligent nice guys who love their family still exist!!
Judy Ginns and Dez Ginns must've been great parents to have raised such mature and classy kids!
I'm crushing on Ryan and girl crushing on Abbey lol all goes to show they're a great family!
I hope he wins and if he doesn't he's won at life having such great support! Love a guy who loves his rents/siblings!
At least we can see him on twitter/instagram! As much as I hate those sites, they can be quite useful :geek:
I'm in love with him and his family, it's actually weird so I should probably stop.
I reckon Ryan will be safe. ;)
I love hearing that from those who don't normally support Ryan.:inlove:
I hope you're right.

LOL doesn't kismet like HATE priya though? LOL

@blehh I feel your pain :(
omg I also hate twitter/facebook/instagram but if I have to stalk my favourite HM some how instagram will be the way i'll do it! I don't even have any of those so I can't follow them on it, just have to check whenever I'm not busy or super miss him.
People say he's brought nothing to the show but...my faith in humanity has been slightly restored seeing Ryan in there!

LOL doesn't kismet like HATE priya though? LOL
It's just @JordanS being cheeky as usual. :roflmao:
@blehh I feel your pain :(
omg I also hate twitter/facebook/instagram but if I have to stalk my favourite HM some how instagram will be the way i'll do it! I don't even have any of those so I can't follow them on it, just have to check whenever I'm not busy or super miss him.
People say he's brought nothing to the show but...my faith in humanity has been slightly restored seeing Ryan in there!
Exactly!! :inlove:

Back