Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

I am disgusted by this edit tonight.
Yeah in all honesty is was so bad.

But he's a great guy and people need to know that someone as intelligent as Ryan living with dumb crazy bitches...ofcourse he's going to say something mean about them.

I can see how desperately the producers are pushing a Travis or Skye win.

The other 4 they don't give a shit about.

With all this said, true ryan fans would never back away and will still vote for him

I didn't think it was that bad. It was all pretty equal I thought.
I thought it was ok for a while, like we had seen most of Ryans comments before anyway apart from the grot one i think lol, but then they put in the bit about Skye doing her 180 on him and saying she cant stand him which I sadly think will do him negative favours :(

"I've heard a rumour that the final three have already been decided with Ryan coming third..I'm not sure whether or not to believe it but i thought i would voice it on here so at least if it happens there is some proof of it. The source was a family member of one the evicted contestants. The source didn't mention the other contestants and honestly i couldn't care less anymore, this season has lost me. The contestants were good, especially Ryan and Travis. But the producers have really ran the show into the dirt"

You kidding me? Have you seen the vile FB comments?

I think this has seriously ruined his chances of winning. I expect him to come 3rd now.

I don't look at FB, couldn't care. This late in the game, people either like Ryan or they don't. They aren't going to be swayed.

I thought it was ok for a while, like we had seen most of Ryans comments before anyway apart from the grot one i think lol, but then they put in the bit about Skye doing her 180 on him and saying she cant stand him which I sadly think will do him negative favours :(
I don't think the grot comment was the bad part.
It was the part where skye said "i can't believe he's come this far if he's been so mean"

Lol at everyone saying Ryan got exposed.... didn't they all???
sometimes I look at what some people post and think...what the actual fuck?
Like how can you be so blind when the person you're supporting is actually HORRIBLE.

All of them had pretty horrible things shown about them and everything Ryan had said we'd seen before, how is that EXPOSURE?
also worse is the fact that Ryan has never tried to be friends with Skye or Priya and him talking about them like that is ok since he never tried to force a friendship, yet cases of Penny, Priya and Travis, they spoke behind people backs who they considered friends and allies.

So so so pathetic

sometimes I look at what some people post and think...what the actual fuck?
Like how can you be so blind when the person you're supporting is actually HORRIBLE.

All of them had pretty horrible things shown about them and everything Ryan had said we'd seen before, how is that EXPOSURE?
also worse is the fact that Ryan has never tried to be friends with Skye or Priya and him talking about them like that is ok since he never tried to force a friendship, yet cases of Penny, Priya and Travis, they spoke behind people backs who they considered friends and allies.

So so so pathetic
100% this!

Also what pissed me off about the editing is that they showed ryan saying that crap about Skye and then on her video they show her acting all in love with him - it was so damn biased. Why didn't they show her in the treehouse with Travis and Lina taking about how Ryan wants people to bow down to him and all that crap. So mad right now... bleh.

100% this!

Also what pissed me off about the editing is that they showed ryan saying that crap about Skye and then on her video they show her acting all in love with him - it was so damn biased. Why didn't they show her in the treehouse with Travis and Lina taking about how Ryan wants people to bow down to him and all that crap. So mad right now... bleh.

while I dislike Ryan as a housemate immensely, I do agree that editing was poor form and clearly biased towards Skye to get her sympathy. However I think Ryan recovered his fumble with his diary room visit saying "Maybe Skye and I have a future together after all" or something like that, wouldn't have done much damage - he's guaranteed final 3 don't you worry.

while I dislike Ryan as a housemate immensely, I do agree that editing was poor form and clearly biased towards Skye to get her sympathy. However I think Ryan recovered his fumble with his diary room visit saying "Maybe Skye and I have a future together after all" or something like that, wouldn't have done much damage - he's guaranteed final 3 don't you worry.
Lol honestly don't think s0. Even I forgot about what he said in the diary room let alone his haters. The secrets were supposed to be bad, no idea why everyone is only targeting him for it.

urgh... Seriously stop it with this annoying JESUS and Priya shit.
So sick of seeing it in every single thread.
Priya is just as much of a bitch as all of them except she's the worse because she's so heartless and vindictive about it and is clearly not joking.
they try so hard to make her better than what she is, she's not what they portray her to be and I'm so sick of seeing this praise of her as some god like person who knows what's best. Their over the top obsession with her make this forum absolutely toxic.

I loved Ryan tonight, He showed that he is like everyone else that bitched, but he did not dwell on it, did not try and create arguments out of it, and just showed that shit happens, but that's not the end of all things, and instead chose to have fun. He showed that he did not want to get caught in the drama by letting Priya have whatever argument, not because he was wrong, but because he was being the bigger person. Loved it!

@natalia
tumblr_m4idna2XDK1r9bmsu.gif

Back