Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

Eeeeek! What is happening on BBBA this past week?!

It's so calm here on this thread!
@Bae and @blehh how did you feel about us being called The Pigs lol?
We can live with Kevin Bacon and have regular visits from Ryan :thumbsup:
494326-8e0ffae0-41c9-11e3-a42d-9401232cedbf.jpg

Oh is she STILL going on about that :hilarious:
It was really bitchy. Really bitchy

I find you funny most of the time but that was so so so bitchy especially since there is not many of us on here that like Ryan and we (most of us) have never ever even done anything to piss you off.
Yet you went out and called the FOUR ryan fans The Pigs.
Maturity 100%.
I'll get over how stupid that was by tomorrow.

Reactions: Bae
It was really bitchy. Really bitchy

I find you funny most of the time but that was so so so bitchy especially since there is not many of us on here that like Ryan and we (most of us) have never ever even done anything to piss you off.
tumblr_kublw0WjYK1qatgjgo1_250.gif

xo

lol it was implied that anyone supporting Ryan is a pig though.

Feel honoured by the comparison. Pigs are intelligent, highly social, companionable, unique, compassionate, individual, sensitive, forgiving, complex and emotional. That sounds like a compliment to me.

From http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/bigb...he-big-brother-final-6-has-shocked-producers/
BB Executive Producer Alex Mavroidakis has revealed all but one of the Housemates left in the final 6 has come as a surprise to those behind-the-scenes.
"Ryan was always expected to do well and it’s no surprise that he was rarely Nominated by his Housemates. The reason Ryan was chosen by producers was to be the nice guy, and he’s done just that. Ryan comes from a great family, has an incredible (albeit sometimes crass sense of humour) and has gotten along with everyone in the House. At this point in time, I’d say he’s the favourite to win."
:thumbsup::happy:

"Ryan was always expected to do well and it’s no surprise that he was rarely Nominated by his Housemates. The reason Ryan was chosen by producers was to be the nice guy, and he’s done just that. Ryan comes from a great family, has an incredible (albeit sometimes crass sense of humour) and has gotten along with everyone in the House. At this point in time, I’d say he’s the favourite to win." :thumbsup::happy:
WOOT!

Go RYAN!

From http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/bigb...he-big-brother-final-6-has-shocked-producers/
BB Executive Producer Alex Mavroidakis has revealed all but one of the Housemates left in the final 6 has come as a surprise to those behind-the-scenes.
"Ryan was always expected to do well and it’s no surprise that he was rarely Nominated by his Housemates. The reason Ryan was chosen by producers was to be the nice guy, and he’s done just that. Ryan comes from a great family, has an incredible (albeit sometimes crass sense of humour) and has gotten along with everyone in the House. At this point in time, I’d say he’s the favourite to win."
:thumbsup::happy:
This just makes me more mad as to why he got the invisible edit and he's still not being shown as much as the other housemates. But it's nice to hear good things about him.

judyginns
1741769_756269777760009_2040336656_n.jpg

(Hayley, Daddy, Abbey, Ry-Ry)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PICTURE.

he reminds me SO MUCH of myself but the guy version.
Like with just what happened, i'm always the one to back down.
I can completely understand how annoyed he would be by Skye and Priya
I totally know what you mean! I cant even remember the fight he had with Skye but i know he said he just sometimes has days like that, I remember knowing exactly what he meant which made it all the more annoying. I don't even know why they felt the need to carry on about it, like its annoying, it annoys him, that's a matter of opinion....why do people need to argue over opinion? Urrggh

poor guy I bet he's counting down to finale at this rate lol

Back