Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

Priya doesn't deserve to be in the final 3 after her bitchy behaviour past week.

First off, let me say that I wouldn't mind if Ryan won (anyone but Lina or to some degree Penny).

But why does Priya not deserve to be in the final 3, because she's displayed bitchy behaviour?
Ryan and definitely Skye, heck, even Penny have all shown bitchy behaviour in the past, so with that logic none of them should be in the final 3. So why do you just focus on Priya's bitchiness?

David on Ryans mum's instagram again

reallifedave@judyginns I'm doing all I can to convince the few people out there why #Ryanbbau should take the title but in all honesty the support for him is overwhelming. He is such a great guy and that comes across on the show. You must be so proud of him. I look so forward to meeting you and Des. Ryan speaks so highly of you and I feel I know your whole family already.

First off, let me say that I wouldn't mind if Ryan won (anyone but Lina or to some degree Penny).

But why does Priya not deserve to be in the final 3, because she's displayed bitchy behaviour?
Ryan and definitely Skye, heck, even Penny have all shown bitchy behaviour in the past, so with that logic none of them should be in the final 3. So why do you just focus on Priya's bitchiness?
Because they have all shown themselves as kind hearted people at one point but I haven't seen anything but gossip and bitchiness from Priya the past 79days.
Also none of them have that condescending tone of voice she puts on, and all of them have admitted to being wrong at one point when all she's done is try to force her opinions as true and herself as superior.

Because they have all shown themselves as kind hearted people at one point but I haven't seen anything but gossip and bitchiness from Priya the past 79days.
Also none of them have that condescending tone of voice she puts on, and all of them have admitted to being wrong at one point when all she's done is try to force her opinions as true and herself as superior.

I don't agree with you on the kind hearted point, she has shown she is kind in the past. (towards Gemma, Bhushan, Skye, etc.)

But I do agree on your other points. That's probably the one thing I dislike about Priya, her forced opinions and not being able to admit it when she's in the wrong. However I don't think those attributes are equal to being bitchy.

But thanks for clearing that up. :)

Last edited:
I don't agree with you on the kind hearted point, she has shown she is kind in the past. (towards Gemma, Bhushan, Skye, etc.)

But I do agree on your other points. That's probably the one thing I dislike about Priya, her forced opinions and not being able to admit it when she's in the wrong. However I don't think those attributes are equal to be bitchy.

But thanks for clearing that up. :)
Bhushan is her husband, I hope she loves him enough to be kind but in regards to Gemma, it was an act and even with Skye I think it's an act.
I guess we'll see this when she's evicted and post show when she keeps to herself and never continues a friendship with them.
A true friend would never put doubt into another friends mind...so I really don't think she's been kind to skye but has used her as a way to portray herself as even more superior
My opinions BUT to be honest sometimes the people who support her are also way too over the top and it makes me put off even more....

:)

Bhushan is her husband, I hope she loves him enough to be kind but in regards to Gemma, it was an act and even with Skye I think it's an act.
I guess we'll see this when she's evicted and post show when she keeps to herself and never continues a friendship with them.
A true friend would never put doubt into another friends mind...so I really don't think she's been kind to skye but has used her as a way to portray herself as even more superior
My opinions BUT to be honest sometimes the people who support her are also way too over the top and it makes me put off even more....

:)

Haha yeah, I only added her husband because of what we have seen of them together, and shows that she is capable of being kind and loving. But as for the others, I think it was genuine, but idk, like you said, we'll see post show.

And yeah, that's how I felt about Jade and her fans last year. :p

Enjoy! :D

08e120a751924676b5072004154d6ec0.ashx

4d75694a2dc54bd4b4c80f95c3b4ea67.ashx

71dc122b743847eea18dccbed2422a86.ashx

0ab02a6674984b219b60745603274251.ashx

YESSSSSS OUR BOY IN THE FINAL 3!!!!

No doubts the board will melt down now Prisus is gone but I'm so happy!! Ah!!! Congrats guys only one more night to get through...eeee! Ryan for the WIN! :D

Back