Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

Sympathy for Priya fans, they were quite dedicated. I would've hated for Ryan to leave just then, so I can understand their pain.

But well done Ryan. Top 3!!!
You can do it Ry-Ry! So proud of him :happy:

Sympathy for Priya fans, they were quite dedicated. I would've hated for Ryan to leave just then, so I can understand their pain.

But well done Ryan. Top 3!!!
You can do it Ry-Ry! So proud of him :happy:
Tbh they wouldn't have been considerate of us if Ryan left.
Right now id be happy for anyone to win but of course even more if Ryan wins.

guys RYAN NEEDS TO WIN THIS

He's so awkward

did you see him just then??

URGH lol so cute
Strangely sometimes I think "Maybe he shouldn't win because people will be calling him the 'worst BB winner'" but then I think "Who cares? he will be $200k richer"
And also I want to make gifs of him but my laptop is being an ass. :grumpy:

Strangely sometimes I think "Maybe he shouldn't win because people will be calling him the 'worst BB winner'" but then I think "Who cares? he will be $200k richer"
I know what you mean!
I want him to win but I agree that because this has been a crap season I don't want him to represent it since he's such a great guy.
If he comes second to skye i'll be ok as well because she is clearly the favourite from day 1 but at this point, I don't wan't him to be third!

But I mean screw what people say, he's clearly been the best player in there (likeable to all the ex-HMs) and fans do love him and he does deserve the money but still...shit season for sure (lack of proper episodes and messy editing)

81ag6Ot.gif

Congratulations guys!
Though I wish it was a final 4 this year.

Reactions: Bae

Yeah just don't give a fuck like I did with *Ben2012*.

Back