Skip to main content

Rumour of Candice entering the house

Did anyone else see this comment from the article?
Could be a rumour but if it's true maybe Lawson was serving revenge cold?
View attachment 43913
Yeah I saw that... the thing is, I read a post by someone saying the same thing about Lawson - that he cheated on her.
I personally think everyone who knows the two of them irl & knows the truth is probably keeping it to themselves, not wanting to add fuel to the fire.

Maybe the statue task thing.. Maybe that's when.. But who would you hit first him or her or hold a handful of her hair while punching him

Yeah I saw that... the thing is, I read a post by someone saying the same thing about Lawson - that he cheated on her.
I personally think everyone who knows the two of them irl & knows the truth is probably keeping it to themselves, not wanting to add fuel to the fire.
Waiting on the big New Idea article/expose from Lawson's nearest and dearest.

Waiting on the big New Idea article/expose from Lawson's nearest and dearest.

I'm sure it won't be a long wait... Lawsons friend already tried to pin it all on Cat, so I expect any media appearance will be to protect Lawson at any cost. Maybe we'll get the truth, I don't know.

Please don't put her into the house, as much as I'd LOVE to see the reactions of Cat and Lawson, all it'll achieve is emotional trauma for Candice and countless therapy sessions that'll be paid for by Big Brother - and they can't afford to lose the minimal budget they already have.

The odds for the overall winners market doesn't work the same as for the eviction market. Lawson's odds are like that because he's only been up for eviction once and after he was, they dropped (got worse) as did Jason's. It's the same reason Ryan is sitting at third to win even though he's second favourite to go home tonight. He hasn't been up yet so the overall winner's market hasn't adjusted.
Plus they probably dont even watch the show.

After seeing that video with him saying he feels bad for Candice's family as her mother was like a surrogate mother to him and took him in when his died. Now he said she died when he was 19 and he's now 23. Relationship has also been going for 5 years meaning they got together around his mothers death. Join the dots...

I think if anything it would be a prerecorded video of her dumping him and h would have to watch it. First he was in a 5 year relationship with Candice but then it flips to 3 years. He is such a pancake he's crying about ruining her life or whatever one minute and then grinding and bumping Cat the next. Either be cold and uncaring about Candice or be remorseful you can't be both.

As much as I would like to see Lawson and Cat squirm if Lawson's girlfriend entered the BB house and it would be rating gold but really why would she? If it was me I would want nothing to do with BB at all.

People said the same thing about Tahlia last year. Candice has gone above and beyond since the Clawson thing started happening to maintain her privacy, surely the last thing she'd do is go on the show that is profiting off the disintegration of her relationship.

The bulk of her twitter followers are from her time on BB, it's makes sense for her to comment on this clawson thing which is happening on BIG BROTHER.....
He constant whinging about 'trolls' would suggest otherwise. Commenting about this would give her haters extra ammo so if really doesn't like copping flak from randoms on the interwebz she should shut her gob, particularly since this is the topic that she's infamous for.

We know where she stands on this issue, we heard her apologist crap the last time she twitted about it and we don't need to hear it again.

He constant whinging about 'trolls' would suggest otherwise. Commenting about this would give her haters extra ammo so if really doesn't like copping flak from randoms on the interwebz she should shut her gob, particularly since this is the topic that she's infamous for.

We know where she stands on this issue, we heard her apologist crap the last time she twitted about it and we don't need to hear it again.
Well I don't follow Tully on twitter so I am not aware of her "Constant Whinging", but I think she does deserve to have her say if people are harassing her...... even if she "brought it on herself" :rolleyes:

And correct she is infamous for this kind of thing, which is my point, she has lived it and imo has a right to comment on a similar situation happening on the same show that got her all her twitter followers...... If people don't like her or whatever maybe they should shut the fuck up first instead of her having to shut the fuck talking about something that she has personally lived.

My Ex cheated on me with a workmate ... guys don't forget and they serve revenge with their penises.

though I wouldn't start tarnishing Candice just to protect Lawson until we have the full story

I don't think Lawson is actually in love with Cat. I think he needs a female/mother companion and he is misconstruing that as love. Watching his anguish over the obvious disintegration of his relationship with Candices mother kind of shows he is still very much grieving his mother. I actually felt really sorry for him tonight, he is majorly stuffing up at the moment.

After seeing that video with him saying he feels bad for Candice's family as her mother was like a surrogate mother to him and took him in when his died. Now he said she died when he was 19 and he's now 23. Relationship has also been going for 5 years meaning they got together around his mothers death. Join the dots...

Not attacking, just legitimately confused. Join what dots?

If they were going out for 5 years it means they got together when he was 18 so they'd have been together for a year around his mother's death.

Some numbers from today.

BBB usually receives around 11,000-20,000 people visiting each day. Today it was 121,232 (Unfortunately still 10k short of our all time record which was when we broke the turkey slap in 2006).

Most liked post of all time - more than 20,000 likes.

The post was seen on Facebook by more than 1.5million people (and is still climbing).

No biggie.

Last edited:
Back