Skip to main content

Rumour of Candice entering the house

Some numbers from today.

BBB usually receives around 11,000-20,000 people visiting each day. Today it was 121,232 (Unfortunately still 10k short of our all time record which was when we broke the turkey slap in 2006).

Most liked post of all time - more than 20,000 likes.

The post was seen on Facebook by more than 1.5million people (and is still climbing).

No biggie.
EPIC!

Call me paranoid.....

but...

what if this was kind of planned in that Candice was always going to go in as an intruder as one of the planned twists. They play up Lawson and his magic so much... then he is in a 5 year relationship...only what BB producers haven't bargained on was that Lawson and Candice have a plan in place already...
IF the opportunity arose, he is to be 'tempted' then he talks about the relationship being sort of rocky on the outside...what if this is a plan hatched between Lawson and Candice to win BB at all costs.....knowing she was going to be an intruder... BB contacts Candice...she thinks about it then agrees to go in anyway (BB thinks yeahhhhhh ratings bonanza, Candice thinks house deposit paid off....)

she goes in...plays it just right - just like a lady. He looks like shit, gets evicted.... Candice stays...public sympathy is OVERWHELMING and she wins the whole goddam show.

Id go in, id scratch Lawsons eyes out, tell Australia that he has a small penis and is shit in the sack, then call Cat a 2 bit whore, punch her lights out then leave. Hahaha but.....thats just me

Id go in, id scratch Lawsons eyes out, tell Australia that he has a small penis and is shit in the sack, then call Cat a 2 bit whore, punch her lights out then leave. Hahaha but.....thats just me
See I'd watch that and enjoy it. But that's just me.

It would be amusing if Lawson dumped Cat and raced back into Candice's arms - I think he still loves Candice, this thing with Cat is purely physical and nothing else.

Here's a delightful GIF!

giphy.gif

So apparently in the comments section of the article, Candice cheated on Lawson previously?

Eh, I don't really think it justifies anything tbh.

So apparently in the comments section of the article, Candice cheated on Lawson previously?

Eh, I don't really think it justifies anything tbh.

If that was the case, maybe Lawson can magically turn it around?

He should be honest and say he stuffed up, blame the confines of the house, alcohol, Cats tits, etc....
Then, and only then, plead/beg Candice to take him back .."Remember I gave you a chance, please give me one now, will never happen again, I love you forever, your the one for me, will you marry me" *sniff*

(no part of the above was had input from Blake Garvey O_O )

Reactions: jjg
Call me paranoid.....

but...

what if this was kind of planned in that Candice was always going to go in as an intruder as one of the planned twists. They play up Lawson and his magic so much... then he is in a 5 year relationship...only what BB producers haven't bargained on was that Lawson and Candice have a plan in place already...
IF the opportunity arose, he is to be 'tempted' then he talks about the relationship being sort of rocky on the outside...what if this is a plan hatched between Lawson and Candice to win BB at all costs.....knowing she was going to be an intruder... BB contacts Candice...she thinks about it then agrees to go in anyway (BB thinks yeahhhhhh ratings bonanza, Candice thinks house deposit paid off....)

she goes in...plays it just right - just like a lady. He looks like shit, gets evicted.... Candice stays...public sympathy is OVERWHELMING and she wins the whole goddam show.

Sounds good in theory. But I think you give these people too much credit for premeditated planning. I'm just not convinced they have developed that level of intelligence yet.

And the Big Brother soap opera continues.

Just a thought, does anyone else remember in BB 2002 when Marty & Jess fell for each other?
Marty had a girlfriend on the outside and I don't recall him being labelled as a cheater once.
I don't condone cheating at all and I'm not sticking up for Lawson .... It's just interesting how it's changed between 2002 and 2014.
I was only 14 at the time but I loved Marty and Jess. I remember thinking it was so romantic. Now I know better.

Call me paranoid.....

but...

My god that is just crazy enough to work

I gotta ask why would Candice want to go in the house? Damn either she's gonna give both Lawson and Cat a major tongue lashing make them both squirm or give Lawson the finger and say to Cat she's welcome to him.

She's probably being offered a sh*t load of money if that's true. I hope she finds happiness.

She's probably being offered a sh*t load of money if that's true. I hope she finds happiness.
I can see it now,

The producers pandering to her at this very second
"we will make you look good!"
"you will get a great edit"
"$20,000 cheque is in the mail"
"Womens weekly spread!!"

And the Big Brother soap opera continues.

Just a thought, does anyone else remember in BB 2002 when Marty & Jess fell for each other?
Marty had a girlfriend on the outside and I don't recall him being labelled as a cheater once.
I don't condone cheating at all and I'm not sticking up for Lawson .... It's just interesting how it's changed between 2002 and 2014.

That's coz channel 10 had it back then and they just wanted to show them Naked.. P.s. Jess appeared on an episode of that lame reality show 'dating in the dark' .

Back