Skip to main content

Rumour of Candice entering the house

I don't think so, she's already got all this social media, drama crap happening in her life... Can they just leave her alone seriously. :(

I can see it now,

The producers pandering to her at this very second
"we will make you look good!"
"you will get a great edit"
"$20,000 cheque is in the mail"
"Womens weekly spread!!"
That's kind of off if your scenario pans out that way. Money doesn't buy happiness and I personally wouldn't want to be known as the "Rejected woman".

it wont happen... BBAU dont have the balls to do it, I feel like if it will be done, they would get so much bacllash for taking advantage of the situation and the people, unlike BBUK (it has been done 2 times actually lol) where they have been praised for doing it.

This cheating name/shame is BS. Entering the BB house says you have chosen to leave your gf, bf, family, friends, dog, cat whatever for some fun and games. Candice can wait it out, reckon Cat is too good for Lawson anyway, she'll hand him back.

I hope this is just a very bad rumour and it does not happen. I understand the game of big brother has changed. And I'm ok with that, but this is just another step to losing more of the original idea of bb.
Agreed. The whole concept of BB is about being cut off from the outside world. There's been way too many outsiders invited in over the course of BB. A housemate's current/ex girlfriend?? That's part of the consequences of BB not a part of BB itself. It should be left to play out outside of the house.

It would give a jump in ratings for sure! I wouldn't miss it.
Three things could happen.
1: she tells him and her where to shove their feet.
2: they have a threesome.
3: lawson goes after Candice. She plays along. Cat breaks down and self evicts. Candice dumps his ass at his eviction:)
I would like to see some "cat" fight action complete with hair pulling. :)

I don't think Lawson is actually in love with Cat. I think he needs a female/mother companion and he is misconstruing that as love. Watching his anguish over the obvious disintegration of his relationship with Candices mother kind of shows he is still very much grieving his mother. I actually felt really sorry for him tonight, he is majorly stuffing up at the moment.

She's a maniplative vixen & Lawson is weak. She is an alpha female & he is a beta male here. She always takes he initiative & has no morals; he has morals but falls for it.

I have heard rumours that lawsons girlfriend will be entering the house, is this true? And could this be related to the 4 new housemates?

Back