Skip to main content

Rumour of Candice entering the house

I had a big tussle with Scoopla on Twitter about that sourcing issue.

Scoopla really are dodgy content thieves. There seems to be this growing view on the internet that it's ok to copy as long as you source it somehow (in this case it was a tiny 6pt font line). But no, adding a link back to the site doesn't make it ok. You're still reworking my intellectual property can I can claim an infringement on that.

You can thank Buzzfeed and The Huffington Repost for that!

I think it's candices brother
I recognise the pic as it popped up with her twitter caption that is flying around the internet. can't see above comments so I was little lost on what exactly he's embarrassed about. if it's for her or he himself ?

I recognise the pic as it popped up with her twitter caption that is flying around the internet. can't see above comments so I was little lost on what exactly he's embarrassed about. if it's for her or he himself ?
He's referring to a radio station saying she is entering the house

So I cannot confirm or deny whether I ever thought the Candice rumour was true. :rolleyes:

But, you can thank that goss and the downtime for the fact the site is now on an upgraded server. The forums are now super fast. Snaps to VentraIP!!!

Back