Skip to main content

Rumour of Candice entering the house

The odds for the overall winners market doesn't work the same as for the eviction market. Lawson's odds are like that because he's only been up for eviction once and after he was, they dropped (got worse) as did Jason's. It's the same reason Ryan is sitting at third to win even though he's second favourite to go home tonight. He hasn't been up yet so the overall winner's market hasn't adjusted.

Ummm.... Because she was a HM last and also cheated on her partner..... Gosh it's not rocket science.

Full disclosure I don't even like Tully, but have zero problems with her commenting about this Clawson thing.

Cool, anybody with a SHRED of DIGNITY in her position wouldn't even ADDRESS it. but I get it, she needs to keep up a profile due to chronic unemployment. How else will she get all those free clothes and racing passes.

I dont understand how she isn't ready to contact media, yet she is willing to go on live tv?

It appears that she isn't, however if it was me being cheated on, I would be in touch with the show and milking at least $30K out of them for an appearance fee. May as well cash in on her 15 minutes! Get rid of a douch and earn $30K, not a bad result really!

i agree that they should talk it out in private, but seeing as this season is sooooooooo BAD and sooooooo BORING, this would def spice things up. IF candice did go in the house, i hope she tells LAWSCUM some home truths!!!

Cool, anybody with a SHRED of DIGNITY in her position wouldn't even ADDRESS it. but I get it, she needs to keep up a profile due to chronic unemployment. How else will she get all those free clothes and racing passes.

Yassss, she thinks another 15 minutes of fame will head her way if she comments on this cheating scandal like she knows whats up.

I never said the Tully had any dignity, but it does makes sense for her to comment on this clawson thing.....

Yassss, she thinks another 15 minutes of fame will head her way if she comments on this cheating scandal like she knows whats up.

The bulk of her twitter followers are from her time on BB, it's makes sense for her to comment on this clawson thing which is happening on BIG BROTHER.....

I don't believe this will really happen.
Maybe Lawson will voluntarily leave the house and then thrash it out with Candice, off camera?

Did anyone else see this comment from the article?
Could be a rumour but if it's true maybe Lawson was serving revenge cold?
upload_2014-10-21_17-33-58.png

The bulk of her twitter followers are from her time on BB, it's makes sense for her to comment on this clawson thing which is happening on BIG BROTHER.....

Exactly, it'll recapture the interest and ignite the hate some of her followers may have lost for her over the past year. Like I said, it will bring her another 15 minutes.

Back