Skip to main content

Rewatching Series 10 (2013)

Boog is a tryhard 'bogan'

There in no way she is like that in real life.

She was bought into the house to take out Tim & she failed.

Her hair & clothes were too well presented for how she was acting.

Ben put the cow costume back to front.

Cow.png

Did he do it on purpose, I think so.

I never 'fell' for the poor woe is Ben. For one, he was a flight attendant & they have to have personality.

His 'mask' fell was few times, when you saw the real confident Ben.

Next video he will be evicted. I am up to day 72. 21 more videos to go.

Ben is evicted & Mikkayla wailing worse than Tully.

He took the eviction well & saying goodbye to them all & Mikkayla still wailing.

Tim pretending to be Sonia. And waiting to get the name to evict either Boog or Madaline. :laugh:🤣😆😂

Tim.png

Boog, Mikkayla & Tahan up this week.

I know Mikkayla goes this week.

Boog thinks she is a threat, they want you & Madaline out because you are intruders & been there like for a few weeks.

Liking Tahan more & disliking the 3 stage clinger Jade & Ed starting to play his invisible cards to get Tim out.

Drew is ausing to all of them. He never had feelings for Tully. (His look when Tully told him she was single in the Freeze & Release Task) That is day 85.

I am up to day 75.

Tim, Boog, Drew & Tahan are doing stuff to entertain themselves

While Madaline, Mikkayla, Jade & Ed are bitching about Drew, Tahan, Boog & Tim.

Tim, Boog, Drew & Tahan are doing stuff to entertain themselves

While Madaline, Mikkayla, Jade & Ed are bitching about Drew, Tahan, Boog & Tim.
This is about the stage I remember quite liking Tahan. There was the group that realised that they needed to make interesting TV and the group that thought lying by the pool was all they needed to do. Nope nobody cares to watch you get a tan, especially if you live in Melbourne when at that time of the year it is freezing and you are just thinking go put some bloody clothes on you are making me cold!

What would have been more satisfying about Mikkayla being evicted, was if she was against Boog & Madaline, instead of Boog & Tahan.

That would mean people preferred the newer HM's over her.

Madaline is so boring. She didn't want to 'ruin' her career by being with the misfits.

Why was Jade allowed sometimes to speak Italian. She is speaking Italian in the radio task.

Get your smelling feet away from the table.

Ewww.png

Obviously they wanted Ben to win, as Sonia is still taking about him.

Last edited:
Ben & his Mum are at the eviction.

Getting Norman Bates from Psycho vibes. 😂

HM's having to do face to face nominations. That would have been difficult.

Boog, Madaline & Jade are up

Mikayla telling everyone to vote Liberal when the election coming up made me lose all respect for her as a teacher. She's old enough to remember what long-term Liberal rule did to the education system, and as a teacher she should never have encouraged them getting back into power.

Madaline is one boring HM. Snoozefest.

How was she picked to got into the house.

Back