Skip to main content

Rewatching Series 10 (2013)

Tim wins showdown, takes Jade to the Presidential Suite & has to sleep on the couch. lol

Jade thinks Tim wants her. And picked her to make Ed jealous. lol

Tim telling BB that Jade has a lot of baggage to check in & she is paying extra. lol

BB must have a mute button where he laughs at some of the things that are said to him.

Justynn

Justynn.png

Just googled about him.

Being told 2 take down Tim (I am not surprised about that, Tim took over)

Also IMO, that's why Boog was in the house, to take Tim out.

Last edited:
Nathan

Nathan.png

If he didn't walk, I think he had a chance of winning.

He was such a nice person, probably the most genuine.

I can understand, why people disliked Mikkayla, she was so bossy.

I would hate having her as a teacher.

Last edited:
I was a Mikayla fan but she just got way too cocky towards the end of her run. I think she thought that the public were super on her side by then but in reality that was a season where the boring people got voted off first for the most part.

Reactions: Kaz
You can see Mikkayla changing & it's not for the better.

She bitched about other being nasty & she is doing the same.

I do think she thought she was popular, not realising the viewers were getting rid of the more boring ones. (And to be truthful she was really boring)

I feel like the editors did their best to really paint mikayka in a better light. I remember watching the first nominations and being shocked she was the most nominated. People kept saying things about her that annoyed them or how she would just sleep all day, yet none of this was shown in the edit. It really wasn’t until the later weeks where her narrative just turned nasty.

Mikayla was also one of the only housemates picked as a total normie that season who didn't have some sort of connection to the media, modelling, ex footy player etc so I liked that about her (I believe the show had auditions in Newcastle that year which probably helped her as it would have with TJ from 07 when they went to Darwin, they were hoping for at least one contestant after making the effort to go to those places I think)

Mikayla was also one of the only housemates picked as a total normie that season who didn't have some sort of connection to the media, modelling, ex footy player etc so I liked that about her (I believe the show had auditions in Newcastle that year which probably helped her as it would have with TJ from 07 when they went to Darwin, they were hoping for at least one contestant after making the effort to go to those places I think)
I thought she was a radio presenter?

I thought she was a radio presenter?

She was a high school teacher, then became a radio announcer.

She was a high school teacher, then became a radio announcer.

oh yeah thanks :)

With the strongest players up, Ben, Tim, Drew, Tahan & Ed, Jade is showing her true colours.

She saying if Tahan fell in a hole dead, she wouldn't care. (then adding not really.)

Mikkayla actually thinks she is popular. Jade is a stage 3 clinger.

Drew is sneaker than what Tim is. And IMO, was never Tim's friend. Just clung to him because he knew Tim was popular.

Back