Skip to main content

Rewatching Series 10 (2013)

Caleb isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Watching Jade flirt with all the males is pretty sad on her part, using her so called good looks for attention/advantage.

Think don't go Tully's way & she stomps around the house. I think she needs medication.

It's like she has two personalities.

Last edited:
They are all snakes except for Ben & Tim.

Tahan throwing Tim's clothes in the pool because he ate the ice cream for the 3rd time instead of getting her hairdryer, so he cut the cord to her curling wand & threw it in the pool. 😂😆🤣

If only Heidi never turned on Tim, she & him would have been so powerful.

The way most housemates treated Mikkayla was disgusting.

The sugar sister weren't my cup of tea, but they were harmless & again Tahan treated them like shit.

If only Heidi never turned on Tim, she & him would have been so powerful.

The way most housemates treated Mikkayla was disgusting.

The sugar sister weren't my cup of tea, but they were harmless & again Tahan treated them like shit.
They treated Mikayla like absolute shit, and it was so bad to see. Later in the series there was the split of the groups with Tim, Tahan, Drew and Boog on 1 team, and Mikayla, Jade, Ed, and Madeline on the other.

Tahan was such a bully

Reactions: Kaz
They treated Mikayla like absolute shit, and it was so bad to see. Later in the series there was the split of the groups with Tim, Tahan, Drew and Boog on 1 team, and Mikayla, Jade, Ed, and Madeline on the other.

Tahan was such a bully

I think with the shit about Mikkayla, it was race based.

Matt leading the charge, but getting his underlings to do his job.

Tahan hid her bullying etc, by saying she was keeping it real.

Day 44.

HM's had to do a talent show, the boys River dancing & Ben falling over. He has no rhythm.

It was filmed earlier, as Heidi was still there.

😂😆🤣

All the HM's had a great time. Just being themselves.

Last edited:
Tim & Drew met Surly.

Had to put the fish under the Sugar Sisters pillows.

Intruder.png

Haven't gotten to the bit what they get as a reward.

Their reward was they could keep the fish.

Matthew just been evicted. Tully weeping & wailing again. Cause it's all about her. Ben will be fake evicted later.

The more I watch, the more I actually dislike Tahan.

Matt saying Tim makes the show & it was interesting watching him.

Has no regrets on how he was in the house.

Matt saying Tully's negativity in the house was draining.

Last edited:
Their reward was they could keep the fish.

Matthew just been evicted. Tully weeping & wailing again. Cause it's all about her. Ben will be fake evicted later.

The more I watch, the more I actually dislike Tahan.

Matt saying Tim makes the show & it was interesting watching him.

Has no regrets on how he was in the house.

Matt saying Tully's negativity in the house was draining.
I remember finding Tahan more likeable toward the end - when most of the girls are really boring and her and Boog are more energetic and fun. Will be interesting if you feel that way on a rewatch.

Rewatching the show, IMO: the scandal about Tully's so called cheating wasn't as bad the second viewing.

Last edited:
Back