Skip to main content

Rewatching Series 10 (2013)

Jade is a mean girl as well, but not a subtle as Tahan.

Her saying her ex boyfriends new girlfriend is butt ugly. This coming from a chick that has a mole on her face the size of a bread plate. lol

A year and a half later after my rewatch and I’m still confused as to how Jade ended up finishing as the runner up. Just how?

People fell for her manipulation. The poor woes is me, why don't men fancy me. (cause you are two faced)

She came across to me as incredibly unsure of herself and very insecure. She needed validation and just seemed so lost. It appeared she doubted herself too much and just lumped herself as the “I’m only good for modelling” type of person. I wonder if men, friends or family in the past had hurt her enough to cause such low self esteem.

Tim nominating Jasmin cause she has bad breath. (And was shocked it was accepted) lol

Tim knew what it took to be just 1 or 2 steps ahead of production and what it took to be entertaining TV - it seemed like they didn't know whether to love him for it or be pissy cos they were not controlling it.

The sugar sisters getting a fake tan to get grocery shopping money.

So far they have had about 5.

They are looking black. If it happened these days, it would be classed as blackface.

WFT: Ed has a fear of Bananas. I had forgotten about that.

Tim pretending it's his birthday. 🤣 And the HM excited to be having another party.

And they all dressed like Tim.

Matt, Caleb & Ed, saying Tim can't manipulate them. 😆

Last edited:
Tim pretending it's his birthday. 🤣 And the HM excited to be having another party.

And they all dressed like Tim.

Matt, Caleb & Ed, saying Tim can't manipulate them. 😆
Tim's fake birthday was funny! He ran rings around the other boys in terms of manipulating them without them even realising.

Seriously there is something wrong with Tully.

I am expecting to she her drag her knuckles on the ground when walking & her mood changes in a blink of an eye.

Back