Skip to main content

Rewatching Series 10 (2013)

Kaz

Awesome site donor
Tahan is such a mean girl. (hope she has changed since becoming a mum)
Katie & Lucy are from another planet
Ben is playing the game hard.
Tim doesn't give a shit about anyone. (probably why I liked him & he took over)
Tully is still a whiny sooky bitch.
Caleb, Ed & Matthew think they are gods gift to the entire planet

I am only up to day 11.

Tim eating theice cream instead of getting Tahan's hairdryer. And asking if Tahan will find out.

BB said that's up to you & Tim responded, I want her to know & after he finished he told the others.

Poor Sharon was evicted first. Boring as batshit.

Mikkayla laugh is doing my head in.

Always felt sorry for Jade. I always blamed Ed for using her.

She used her looks & fake romance to get further in the game.

Ed was a dickhead, but he would have looked like a dickhead regardless. Jade came off looking desperate and creepy because she chose to pursue him when he was clearly not into her. I honestly would rather have had Tully till the end than Jade. (except that Tully needed to leave the house and sort her real life out). Whilst Tully was a hot mess at least she was pursuing someone who was into her (at least while they were in the house).

Ed was a dickhead, but he would have looked like a dickhead regardless. Jade came off looking desperate and creepy because she chose to pursue him when he was clearly not into her. I honestly would rather have had Tully till the end than Jade. (except that Tully needed to leave the house and sort her real life out). Whilst Tully was a hot mess at least she was pursuing someone who was into her (at least while they were in the house).
jade_misery4.jpgjade_misery2.jpgjade_misery3.jpgjademiser1.jpg
ed_fc.gif

Did we ever find out what his big gameplan was - didn't he keep going on about having some cards to play or something?

What was the point of Rohan.

Xavier was cringe talking to Surly the fish. OK Surly the fish was cringeworthy.

Matthew & Caleb think they run house.

The housemates are morons, getting excited that a major Hollywood celebrity was entering the house.

Was Mr Clooney the dog.

Back