Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I can have opinions about what I see as her hypocrisy. I never said she was bullying Skye. I said she was ignoring her own repeated complaint that the housemates are people and that she would be there to support all of the current housemates.

Also, I questioned the need for her to comment on Skye at all. It's not like Tully is a strategic big brother mastermind. Or she was doing a regular commentary on the show. Why not just say, well done housemates and let it go at that? (Rhetorical question)

Edit: I understand that you have an opinion too! I just wanted to explain my opinion and why I feel that way. I have been saying Tully should move on from big brother all season.
I just read a few of her earlier blogs and she refers to the bimbo and claims that Skye was a producer favourite, getting more airtime than ?? Ryan I guess?!

There you go, I guess Tully hasn't called her like she said she's done for the others or isn't planning on being a 'shoulder to cry on' for Skye.

Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14 25s25 seconds ago Gold Coast, Queensland
My mum is ridiculous....she spends her life savings on food. I do not understand

B4VoPllCAAE7KTe.jpg

As usual I see both sides, I don't feel like either one was in the wrong per se and Skye should defend herself.

These girls are polar opposites in so many ways, so I'll be curious to see if any semblance of friendship occurs.

Skye doesn't seem to handle criticism well, so probably no?

Jodie Phillips ‏@Jodesphill 2h2 hours ago
@skyebbau14 @tee_smyth HAHAHA I wonder if lawson was her favourite? They both like to cheat on television

Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14
2h2 hours ago
@Jodesphill lol boom that just happened

Yeah it was a little bitchy, and the are you into girls was unnecessary I admit. I can see why Skye was on the defensive though, it would be hard not to be when an article was printed about it. I really did. Italy see the comments being smart ass, but your comments are making me see it for more.

I hope these two do not fight. I cannot handle this if it were to happen!
Oh an online twitter bitch fight would be massiv! Please ladies indulge

I'm weak at Skye's response to Tully, that's classic.

The fact they cheered when she was evicted shows that they took pleasure in someone's demise - which as she later said comes down to jealousy.

Stacey and Tully were unbearable during their seasons so it's a little ironic they found her irritating lol

Stacey was really nasty about Skye from early in the show. I have to say, I've been shocked at the casual insults directed at Skye and Travis's intelligence. It's not funny. It is hurtful and degrading and Sonya went too far several times.

Stacey Wren‏@RaceyStaceyBB
Dear dad, I learnt to how spell 'the' today #skyebbau
2:59 AM - 16 Oct 2014

Did you see the comment Tim made? About Tully and sour grapes... Skye thought Tim was talking about her but I think he meant himself being the real show off?

Tim said this about Tully's article:

@Snoopysonia2 @skyebbau14 Sour grapes over losing to a genuine show off, and a lot of butt licking to a genuine popular bore.

Skye responded with this:
@timdormer @Snoopysonia2 what are u talking about Tim? Am I the genuine show off? And Ryan the genuine popular bore?
9:03pm - 8 Dec 14

So who is the 'genuine popular bore' that Tim is referring to... Stacey or Ryan?

Look, while Tully's stabs at Skye may seem ridiculous given what she herself went through and her comments following...I think it's also important to remember that Tully is a massive fan of the show. She was even a member here before going into the house. As a fan it's only natural that she'll have HMs that she likes and ones she dislikes. Heck, I didn't want Skye to win either and cheered my arse off when she didn't win as well given the arrogance. I'd hazard a guess that half the people here did too.

Tully can't really win here. She publicly sympathises with Lawson and we criticise her, she takes a crack at Skye (someone she's never met) from the perspective of a fan and she's criticised too. That sucks for her because she seems to be in a position where she simply can't comment on the show or the HMs as a fan. Imagine if people told us we couldn't do that? Just something to think about I suppose...

Another Fun twitter bitch fest to follow....Dave Vs Priya. And is it just me or does Priya seem to have gotten a really big head?
blame @MADONNA she could have just been that Indian chick that got booted first week if it wasnt for her. I don't understand where the venomous hate has come from? they seemed to fight in the house yes and then make up. I feel they are both blaming the other for them not winning but they don't realize Ryan & Skye were in there, they never would have won anyway.

I love the fact that humans can see or read the same thing and have such strong and differing views, depending on their frame of reference. This forum is awesome for discussing these views, and I love the conversation (without descent to snarking at each other) that can be had. :)

I think lots of interesting and valid points have come up on both sides of the Tully/Skye convo in the last few pages. The one thing I will say is I read in one thread thoughts on whether Skye will be strong enough to handle feedback - I think she is certainly showing signs of having a tough skin. (no pun intended re too much tan - ok maybe slight pun intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back