Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14 nowGold Coast, Queensland
@tee_smyth Omg Bae loved your article!! It's so cute, are u still into girls? I'd love to take you out
1f61d.png
also I'm selling cocky for $9.95

Skyeofficial retweeted
It's Kyle Innit ‏@crouch_kyle 7s
@skyebbau14 @timdormer Tully can suck a fat one.

Skye just found out about DM copying those parts of Tully's blog about her

Oooooooomg I'm loving skye out of the house. That burn on tully is a 10/10 good on her!
Loved it!!

Tully is a massive attention seeker. Back off bitch no one cares about you anymore.
Her comments during the lawson thing were annoying, her comments now are even more annoying, why can't she shut up and keep taking her stupid selfies.

Good on Skye for fighting back, I say go harder girl, that bitch deserves it for slamming her and also stacey......she is really pissing me off as well.

Last edited:
@Frelard USA, Priya's hubby was 'slagging' David off on the internet before David was evicted & since Priya was evicted she has bitched about him in every interview she has done.
Yes that is what will make the twitter fight so much fun. Do we need to be on Davids side to make it even?

Look, while Tully's stabs at Skye may seem ridiculous given what she herself went through and her comments following...I think it's also important to remember that Tully is a massive fan of the show. She was even a member here before going into the house. As a fan it's only natural that she'll have HMs that she likes and ones she dislikes. Heck, I didn't want Skye to win either and cheered my arse off when she didn't win as well given the arrogance. I'd hazard a guess that half the people here did too.

Tully can't really win here. She publicly sympathises with Lawson and we criticise her, she takes a crack at Skye (someone she's never met) from the perspective of a fan and she's criticised too. That sucks for her because she seems to be in a position where she simply can't comment on the show or the HMs as a fan. Imagine if people told us we couldn't do that? Just something to think about I suppose...

She turns on the waterworks when people have a go at her for own stupid behaviour in and out of the house so....

Basically she can dish it but can't take it. I'd recommend that she keep her thoughts to herself if she wants people to take her crying and whining about being a victim seriously.

1. David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 3h
    Thanks Chloe, or which ever one of the team is stitching me up. I appreciate the chocolates anyway.

Sandra Nixon ‏@SandyJaneNixon 3h
    @RealLifeDave smuggle me a few so I can eat them under the doona ;)

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 2h
    @SandyJaneNixon happily. I would love to say it was your best 8 seconds under the doona, but that would be a lie.
    1f61c.png

Lawson ‏@LawsonReeves91 1h
    @RealLifeDave @SandyJaneNixon wow secrets from the house getting revealed

Sandra Nixon ‏@SandyJaneNixon 9m
    @LawsonReeves91 @RealLifeDave the amount of times we tried to sneak into the kitchen and make coffee without anyone walking in! #webadass

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave now
    @SandyJaneNixon not going to lie when the coffee got found after you left Sandy I totally blamed it all on you. Self preservation.

haha I remember when David smuggled back a chocolate for Sandra after his visit to the Sanctuary with Tim, and they hid under the covers to eat it.

1. Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 11h11 hours ago
    @timdormer , reminded me of you for more reasons than one :)

tim dormer

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 7h
    @OMGPriyaMalik yep! That's me alright!! Love that pic!! You should make up a Priya version "unashamedly". Love that saying!!

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 38m
    @timdormer :) You mean 'unapologetically Priya'? Someone on eBay is selling those t-shirts now :D Haha

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 31m
    @OMGPriyaMalik yes that's it!! Haha oh god, I bet they are!! I could have made a killing with the skeleton onesies if I got my shit together

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 18m
    @timdormer You so could have! I can feel it in my bones :D

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 11m
    @OMGPriyaMalik haha! I thought no-body would wear them! Lol. Too many dad jokes.

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 9m
    @timdormer I loved that onesie! You LOL-d. My work here is done :) x

https://twitter.com/jakerich55/status/542139614119469056/photo/1

1. Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 11h11 hours ago
    @timdormer , reminded me of you for more reasons than one :)

tim dormer

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 7h
    @OMGPriyaMalik yep! That's me alright!! Love that pic!! You should make up a Priya version "unashamedly". Love that saying!!

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 38m
    @timdormer :) You mean 'unapologetically Priya'? Someone on eBay is selling those t-shirts now :D Haha

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 31m
    @OMGPriyaMalik yes that's it!! Haha oh god, I bet they are!! I could have made a killing with the skeleton onesies if I got my shit together

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 18m
    @timdormer You so could have! I can feel it in my bones :D

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 11m
    @OMGPriyaMalik haha! I thought no-body would wear them! Lol. Too many dad jokes.

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 9m
    @timdormer I loved that onesie! You LOL-d. My work here is done :) x

Cute exchange.

Leo Ryan Burke ‏@Leo_Ryan_Burke 50m
So @skyebbau14 and I will both be attending the big brother house parties this weekend. You ready to get turnt up or what!!![DOUBLEPOST=1418092454][/DOUBLEPOST]Ben From Brisbane retweeted
Jessica Rowe ‏@JessRowe 1h
A privilege to talk with @BenFromBrisbane .Thank you for your honesty about mental illness. I'm proud to be part of your tribe! @Studio10au[DOUBLEPOST=1418092474][/DOUBLEPOST] Lawson ‏@LawsonReeves91 1h
@BiasCrow happy birthday big fella you might of been one of the four from next door but your a deadset legend. You are big in japan

Richard's birthday

misskatieskeps
3 hours ago
Happy birthday to one of the most sincere, thoughtful, wise and chivalrous young men I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. As I stated one morning when I was struggling through a severe hangover - "If Richard were linen, he would be Quality Egyptian Cotton with a very high thread count". Hope your day is as wonderful as you and your gorgeous girl spoils you rotten. Big love, Darling xxx @chardlocal

1515071_1508992169361044_667641778_n.jpg

@Gemini ... Just to put your comment into some perspective...

Heck, I didn't want Skye to win either and cheered my arse off when she didn't win as well given the arrogance. I'd hazard a guess that half the people here did too.

Heck, I didn't want David to win either and cheered my arse off when he was evicted as well given the arrogance. I'd hazard a guess that half the people here did too.

Point is, you and many others in here would be THROUGH THE ROOF if an ex-HM wrote one single WORD dissing your precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back